PROLOGUE

It was 4 o'clock in the morning, Duke is already awake and he is done packing his important things. This is the right time for him to leave in this mansion and life.

I'm not happy staying in that house anymore, ever since, my grandpa died and everything was lost. The house is empty and they don't have time for me because all they care is the business. I understand that they want to give me a wonderful life but it's too much. When they came back from a business trip, they just casually announced to me that I will be getting married. The heck! I'm still 22 years old and I'm not ready to be tied in a marriage life.

He jumped off from his room's window and run towards the maze, he hid there. He checked the surroundings if there's still bodyguards, when he saw that they're already gone, he run towards the pine tree near the wall, he quickly throws his bag and he quickly climb off. He was used to this because he likes playing with his grandpa before. He looked from left to right if there's any people walking or saw him. He smirked when there's none.

He put on his cap, mask and hood of the jacket that he's wearing. He rode one of the taxies that passed through his way. He looked back of the place where he grew up together with his grandfather.

"Saan po tayo, Sir?" tanong ng driver sa kaniya. He looked at him.

"Sa park nalang malapit sa Hyacinth Village." Sagot niya rito, tumingin nalang siya sa labas ng bintana at panay bumuntong-hininga. He doesn't know what to do, yet. All he had in his mind naglakad papunta sa isang upuan na malayo sa kalsada.

"Where will I go now?" he asked out of nowhere. He sighed and hug his bag while sitting on the bench near the fountain. He felt his stomach growled.

"I haven't eaten, yet." He said and stand up to find a bakery shop or coffee shop. He saw an open café named, Tulip Pastries & Café, and he quickly walk towards it, when he steps to open the door, he can already smell the sweet and aromatic smell of coffee and pastries. A beautiful lady wearing a pastel apron approached him. He bought two sliced of cheesecakes and one decaf coffee. He paid and left.

He was walking on the street while drinking his coffee and the sky is still dark. He was humming and he heard something that him stop. He stopped to make any sound and wait for that noise he heard to happen, again.

"HELP!" He heard it again and he saw some shadow across the street in the alley. He quickly run towards it and he saw two men holding the girl on the ground and the other one is thrusting in the naked girl's body.

"H-Help...m-me." The girl muttered when their eyes met. He throw the food out of nowhere and run towards them to help the innocent girl.

"Hey!" He shouted but before he could reach the girl and stop that man raping her, two men let go of the girl then they  blocked his way and they start attacking him. He fought back as well but, he's not expecting the other man with a beard's punch on his face that make him fall on the ground. The man punched him again and the other one kicked his stomach that walloped him to the wall. Blood came out of his mouth and looked at the girl crying and screaming for help. He pulled up himself and fought the two men, he punched them and kicked them that made them lost their conscious. He picked a piece of brick stone that he saw scattered on the ground and he throw it on the head of the man raping the hopeless girl.

He kicked the man off of the girl's body and remove his jacket to cover the girl's body. His blue eyes met her brown eyes with tears and fear shown on it. He was about to say anything when someone hit him on the head that made him lost his conscious and the man with a skull tattoo on his right shoulder inject something in him. The girl was confused but the man just smirked.

"You will both love it." He said and run.

"K-Kuya...g-gumising k-ka po." Nahihirapang sambut ng dalaga. Few seconds, he woke up and lust drawn in his eyes that made the girl tremble, again.

"K-Kuya...'wag po." Mahinang sambit nito sa kaniya at nagsimula na namang mamuo ang mga luha sa mata nito. He looked at her eyes who is already afraid of him.

No. I can't do this.

He was controlling his body but the feeling is too much and it was killing him. He looked at the girl with full of lust and shook his head, telling his mind that this is not right. The girl tried to get off of him but he was too heavy and doesn't have any strength. But, she want to get out of that position and find a place to make herself safe. She was shocked looking at him when he groaned. 

Duke keep controlling his body and mind but, the feeling is too much, his body is heating up and his hands formed to fist.  She gasp and followed with a scream when he removes the jacket out her body.

"Please! H-Huwag po...*sobs* K-Kuya...maawa ka p-po!" She begged while crying. He looked at her eyes, one last time.

"I-I'm sorry." He said and he did the most unforgettable and sinful thing. He raped her and he's not in his right mind anymore but, to satisfy himself. She was screaming and begging but he never stop.

When he reach his zenith they heard a scream from afar,  they both lost their conscious, and when he wakes up, he's already in jail.

LadyEmophilia20 || Lady E.