Chapter 3: Start of a adventurer Life.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

(its that way!)=thoughts

"could you help me put up some missing posters?"= speech

" I will have order"= speaking with authority or anger or seriousness

***************************************************************************************

Narrator POV:

It couldn't be farfetched to say that no one in Monstadt except for the people directly linked to the grandmasters know Aether. Living the past month at the headquarters and sneaking out of the high-walls to train, it is safe to say that the general populace and the Fatui forces remain unknown of Aether. 

The main reason for the fatui to go as far as to commit to human trafficking is that they are unable to land spies inside the knights of Favonius, the recruitment only extends to people born in Monstadt and with all of their history in documentation, with unable to plant a spy or influence a high-status knight. The fatui didn't have another choice but to collaborate with certain hated nobles and resort to human trafficking to build forces. 

Aether walks towards the adventurers guild, the adventurer's guild formed by the union of the 7 nations hundred of years ago. Which is the reason why no country can force their wills onto the guild or else, as the contract states, The other nations can move towards the said nations with the intention of conquest. This essential critical contract is needed since adventurer's guild is that important after all. The only archon allowed to tamper with the adventurer's guild was the dendro archon.

Since it was known by the gods that the dendro archon is known to be the purest of the archons incapable of bearing ill intentions. Arriving at the guild, a woman in a type of a maid outfit who is quite tall turns to him as she addresses, " Ad astra abyssosque, Welcome to the adventurer's guild, How may I help you??". Aether answers "I would like to register as an adventurer, How should I go about it?". The woman at the register replies "You are required to fill a registration form and a few safety documents of the guild not being liable in any form in case an adventurer is seriously injured or dead.".

Aether nods as the lady passes over a form which he fills up as well as signing a few documents. The lady then explains, "At the starting, the guild provides small commissions to ease the person into the adventurer life and after checking over the progress, the person will be free to choose their own quests. Would you like to look at the list of commissions available?". 

Aether nods as he asks "By the way, what is your name?", The lady replies "You may refer to me as Katheryne, the receptionist of the Adventurers' Guild. My job is to provide the adventurers with quests and intelligence support.". Aether gives a smile as he says "Alright Katheryne, I am Aether, I look forward to working with you.".

Katheryne smiles as she shows a few commissions for Aether, Aether picks out 3 as he says "Alright then, I will do these 3.", Katheryne gives a puzzled look as she asks "Are you sure Adventurer Aether, normally people only take 1.", Aether just shrugs his shoulders as he turns as leaves to do the commissions.

Aether's POV:

My first destination is the statue of the seven at Windrise. I learn about the strange monuments and the statues and how people with visions can use them to teleport themselves. But is only limited within a region. If you want to teleport to Liyue city, First you must enter into the Liyue region before being able to teleport. Of course, the basic step is to first mark all the points with your elemental energy. 

Which is something I have already done around the Monstadt region. Teleporting myself there, I wonder why this person specifically requested someone with visions only. Feeling the shift in space, I open my eyes as I sees the giant tree. Looking around, I spot a woman and  looking at the description from the commission. Confirming the similarities, I approach her as I say "Hello Ms. Edith, I am Aether. I was told you require a vision holder for a commission.".