Chapter 7: The gathering of Knights.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

(its that way!)=thoughts

"could you help me put up some missing posters?"= speech

" I will have order"= speaking with authority or anger or seriousness

***************************************************************************************

Narrator POV:

2 days later:

Inside the deaconess's office, A fairly tall blonde lying down on the couch opened his eyes as he let out a yawn and got up. Looking around, he thought to himself (Hmm, this is Barbara's office. I guess I was brought here after I fainted.). The man got up as he looked at himself seeing his outfit all wrinkly, he sighed as he went towards the door and opened up as he came face-to-face with Barbara.

Aether's POV:

Looking at the frozen little idol, I let out a chuckle as I said " How long are you planning to block me Barbara?". "AH! AETHER! You finally woke up. I need to convey this to Jean fast." Barbara says shocked while stumbling around. 

I place a hand on her shoulder stopping her in place and say, " Calm down Barbara. I will go to jean myself and yes I feel fine with no irregularities with my body.". Barbara clams down with a visible deep breath. I guess she took care of me while I was unconscious. 

I wave towards Barbara while I go out of the church. I see the bright sunlight as I squint my eyes a bit and everything clears up. I look at the Barbatos  statue ahead which is void of any damage and I start walking.

I could have finished the battle with Dvalin yesterday more efficiently instead of recklessly using all my elemental reserves in just a couple moves. Instead of condensing  soo much anemo for the punch, I could have used a quarter of the energy and compress it at one point, the damage would have been much higher and more deeper into the body instead of the wider area effect and less internal damage. 

But I guess I didn't have that much time to charge, condense and hit after all. I should train in increasing the rate of circulating the elemental energy and always be ready to bring it out whenever. Might as well use the huge reserves to my advantage after all.

I arrive at the balcony as I look over seeing the citizens and knights hard at work at reconstructing the city from the damage she suffered. "LOOK ITS OUR HERO!". I look towards the voice as I see a few men carrying logs point at me. I feel myself at the center of attention as many people look over as they wave at me and yell in excitement. " IT IS!", "THANKS FOR SAVING OUR CITY"," OUR SAVIOR!". 

A peaceful smile lets itself onto my face as I wave at the excited crowd. They cheer back in response as I walk back from the balcony. Can't interrupt their construction too much after all. I connect with the teleporter above the Favonius headquarters.

Jumping down from the top, I land softly on the ground using a anemo cushion to soften the impact. The soldiers salute as they see me, Giving them a nod, I enter into the headquarters and go to the acting-grandmaster's room. I knock on the door as I hear a "Enter.". Opening the door, I say " Hello Acting-grandmaster. How's the aftermath?.".

I look ahead seeing a shocked Diluc while Jean was shocked too having a few document in her hand. I then give a nervous smile as immediately Jeans drops over the documents as she rushed to me wrapping me in a hug. I chuckle as I hug her back and look to see Diluc sigh in relief. 

"Calm down Jean, I am fine. I just exhausted my reserves is all." I say to Jean as she separates herself from me as she scold me " You dolt! You would have been in a coma for a month if it wasn't for Barbatos saving you by transferring over some elemental energy to you!". I mentally thanks Venti for actually exposing himself to Jean to help me.