Chapter 4:The day arrives!

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

(its that way!)=thoughts

"could you help me put up some missing posters?"= speech

" I will have order"= speaking with authority or anger or seriousness

***************************************************************************************

Narrator POV:

Its been weeks since Aether saved the adventurer. The guild made sure to keep the matter in warps not to expose his identity. Aether in the mean time, focused on building his elemental reserves, after a while of research, Aether found out that building up his elemental energy reserves was the same as training strength.

Which is when a person exhausts his stamina, he will recover it which is common knowledge. But if the stamina is exhausted and refilled regularly. then the body builds up the muscles to be able to bear with it. People with vision exhaust their elemental energy regularly to rigorously train them.

It is a known fact that having a vision automatically makes your body stronger due to the presence of elemental energy flowing inside. But rarely do people with visions perform physical exercises even if the rate of growth in strength and stamina is 8 to 9 times than normal people due to their body adapting quickly. 

It is the same with visions. Aether trained himself in a way that he is doing physical exercises along with using his elemental energy constantly. He would run for hours exerting huge amounts of elemental energy from his legs which made him faster than ever when using his Anemo powers. He would use various resources like boulders to increase his strength.

And don't forget. As an immortal, Aether has a very high healing rate capable of keeping up with his torturous training which helped him develop faster. Aether also kept up with his work as Jean's assistant but decreases the number of days he would go there to avoid suspicions if anyone spotted him. 

Jean who was now able to have more free time with Varka back, went back to her training inspired by Aether who is now able to fight with her at her level which is a mind-blowing fact which no-one would believe since Jean even though at a young age of 24 won her position as the Acting grandmaster of Monstadt with solely her strength and achievements and also the fact that she was one of the top 5 in Monstadt in terms of overall strength just behind Varka and the former commander of the knights of Favonius Diluc who quit due to unknown reason as is now a nobleman who manages a wine estate.

Jean did question Aether about his rapid improvement and his reasons but he said " This power is nothing in front of what I witnessed in the past.". This inspired and frightened Jean a bit so she went back to training vigorously.

With Aether:

Aether learned a lot in his months of training and spying on the fatui who laid low for a while after being seen by Amber. His control of Anemo almost second to only the god of anemo with his previous knowledge of controlling his light powers. Aether was disappointed about a majority of vision holders he seen who would only limit their powers to a minor level and not be creative and train more. 

An example he had observed would be Amber. While she was really adept with using her elemental powers and her pyro arrows and her spells involving the shape of arrows were really powerful. But Aether does think that she is limiting herself to much on being a range fighter. 

While Aether himself is a close-combat master, he does also have a wide array of attacks capable of using at long-range. He did help Jean with creating a few range attacks and how to launch her anemo stab which is really deadly if it comes in contact with a person. But there was nothing Aether can do since they are not him. Everyone in this world are tied to responsibilities which take their free time.