Chapter 6: Disaster strikes.

{ blah blah }= me explaining some stuff

(its that way!)=thoughts

"could you help me put up some missing posters?"= speech

" I will have order"= speaking with authority or anger or seriousness

***************************************************************************************

Narrator POV:

Its been a month and a couple weeks since Diluc Ragnvindr, The owner of Dawn Winery was appointed as a temporary Acting Grandmaster of Mondstadt just as Varka, the grandmaster, left with a few knights for another expedition. There has not been any major changes but the knight's training and schedule has become tighter, enhancing the security. Lisa was appointed as Diluc's secretary much to the horror of Diluc while Lisa had a big grin on her face.

Many of Jean's friends cried to her complaining about the new strict rules for the knights as Amber was literally bawling while begging Jean to come back. Jean comforted them by promising that she will be back in a couple years and that the new rules are good for them. 

Both Jean and Aether forming a duo became pretty famous amongst Monstadt for their high efficiency and Aether's recent popularity due to saving the kids and exposing the fatui activities. Jean had trouble actually relaxing at the start since her body would automatically wake up early as if she has to go work but a few days in, she got used to it.

Now, we are in Diluc's office as he stared at the 5 people in front of him. Diluc started " Now, I am sure you five have heard about Dvalin, one of the four winds, attacking a few villages around the land of wind right?". Aether nodded his head as Jean said " I have also heard that no one died luckily but there was a lot of property damage.". Lisa sighed as she said " Oh dear.. What happened to lord Dvalin.. the dragon used to just fly in the sky like a guardian but suddenly this is happening.". 

Amber and Kaeya looked at each other as Amber came forward and spoke " Acting Grandmaster! As the Outrider, I have helped those villages but I noticed that the attacks have been getting stronger as well, many villagers are injured but thanks to Barbara and other sisters, no casualties occurred.".

Diluc grimly nodded as he said " The villages and citizens are all scared of what is happening. They began calling our guardian 'the Stormterror'. And I have a feeling that our city might be its target soon. I want you five to stay vigilant and Kaeya, strengthen the patrol and begin securing an evacuation route. Amber, I want you to stay on lookout near Dvalin's lair and keep us informed of any moves. 

Lisa, I want you to figure out why this is happening?

Jean and Aether, as our current strongest, I hope for your assistance in repelling the threat if it emerges.".

"YES SIR!". A collective response was heard as everyone was dismissed except for Lisa. 

Arriving outside the headquarters, Amber turns to the rest as she says " Alright guys, duty calls so see you later!.". Amber runs off to pack necessities as Kaeya says " As much I don't want to admit, Diluc is doing a rather good job.". Jean nodded as Kaeya waved and went away.

Jean turned to Aether as she said " What should we do today Aether?". Aether was in thought as he answered "Why don't you visit your sister, I am sure Barbara would be delighted, I will try to gain more info on this matter.". Jean nodded happily as she walked towards the church.

Aether connected to his energy in the Statue of the Seven in Windrise as he disappeared.

Appearing in front of the statue, He spotted the Anemo archon just staring at the huge tree as he said " Hello, my friend. I think I know why you are here for.". Aether nodded as he asked " So what is happening to Dvalin?".