Second Chance

Rhaenyra's POV

Last thing she remembered was sunfyre flames and hearing her son's scream. She expected to feel pain but she didn't. When she opened her eyes she was standing in middle of nowhere. She saw a chain of 14 volcanoes. Then it hit her it was valyria and the volcanoes were the 14 flames. When she was a child her father once said to her that after they die they go to valyria where they will stay with their ancestors She was more than happy to go there. Maybe she will see her boys and daemon again. She was looking around the place when she heard it.
"Rhaenyra "It's been years since she heard that voice but she will know that voice anywhere. When she turned back and looked there she was standing .
"Mother "Yes sweet girl" she ran towards her mother and tackled her in hug. A hurricane of emotions ran over here. She felt guilty and ashamed of what she did."I am so sorry . " She cried. "I should have done better. I wanted to make you proud but."
"Shh it alright nyra. You were so brave . I am proud of you ."Her mother said with a smile and wiped her tears.
"You are?"she added doubtfully .
"Of course. I am. I wish I could spend some more time with you but we don't have the luxury, someone wants to speak with you."
"Who?"
"Hello Rhaenyra. I am tessarion." She looked to the new comer . It was a beautiful women. She had the valyrian silver-gold hair and violet eyes. But her beauty rivaled the beauty of every valyrian. The more she looked the more her beauty increased. Then it dawned on her who the woman was.
"The goddess of beauty and prophecies?"
"Yes. And as my title implies I can glimpse the future. To put it simply the future of your house is not a good one. It is from your line that the prince who was promised will be born. That is why I sent daenys that dream so your house could escape the doom. So to prevent the series of disasters that is about to follow me and my siblings decided to sent you back so you can stop the dance. But for that you should know what will happen in the near future. Are you ready for this Rhaenyra?"
She didn't have to think much ."Yes anything. I'll do anything ."
"Alright " The goddess held her hand towards her and she took it and closed her eyes as the goddess instructed.

She saw the her brother dying and her son being crowded as king. She couldn't explain her happiness when she found out viserys was alive. Her sons grew up to look so much like daemon. She saw the guards murdering jaehaera she tried to stop the them but the goddess pulled her back. She regreted not stopping daemon when he arranged the murder of her nephew. Out of all her siblings from alicent she liked helaena the most and it pained her to see her sister suffer like that.

She saw the dragons going extinct her children and grandchildren dying. Her grandson legitimising his bastards which led to a series of rebellion. The reign of mad King ,war of the five Kings, the Great War , the war of the 2 queens and her house going extinct because one particular idiot couldn't accept him being a targaryen . By the time it was over she was ready to scream bloody murder.
"I understand how you feel but you must remain calm."
"Alright"
"Now are you ready to go back?"
She turned back looked at her mother. She gave her a smile and nodded
"Tell your father nyra that I forgive him"
"Don't worry I will and I will take care of him I won't allow him to suffer like last time."
"Thank you"
And with that she lost her consciousness again.