54. me being in love w my ocs

I am attracted to my ocs. HELP
SOME OF THEM ARE LWOEKY MY TYPE. ☠️☠️☠️

this will make more sense once u get the first official lore drop(pssst be on the look out, it's coming soon)

BUT I LOVE HIM. IM SERIOUS HES ONE PF MY FAV OCS And I haven't even told y'all his name LMFAOOOO

 IM SERIOUS HES ONE PF MY FAV OCS And I haven't even told y'all his name LMFAOOOO

along with rain
but tbh theyd both be so fucking done with me LMFAOOOO

along with rainbut tbh theyd both be so fucking done with me LMFAOOOO

crying dhmu

let's talk abt this
rain does not have any memories
that's what he's searching for
the pie? a memory of baking pie with...

well he doesn't really know who they are and he can barely make out their faces but he thinks they're probably real or they were at one point or another. he wasn't very good at making pies when he was whoever he used to be but now he's good at them because all he can do is practice over and over hoping it brings back more memories.

he's hiding in a palace... somewhere. he doesn't know where but he woke up here and he knows his name is rain because... well, that's his name and he remembers it. does anybody else remember his name? does anybody know him? he's not sure. maybe rain didn't used to be his name but it's his name now because he woke up and thought, "my name is rain" and nothing else for days on end.

time doesn't seem to reach him in the palace so he tried to count each second but he didn't have space to think anything else while doing that and after doing it for days on end he almost forgot his own name because all that went through his head were numbers in the millions.

that's another thing he remembers. how to count. he can count. and he can read the writing in the books in the palace library. it's not much of a library now since there's very few left. or there at all, maybe there were never any more to begin with. maybe he's the first one to ever be here. or maybe he's the only person to exist, ever.

he thinks about that a lot.

there's a cauldron like object in the castle dungeon. it's labeled dungeon and it feels eerier than the rest of the palace so it must be the dungeon. it's probably the most colourful thing in the palace because the contents shine with more colours than the galaxy and they're this whimsical mix of blues and purples and pinks and yellows and greens and it's beautiful. but he dips his head in and he sees things he doesn't remember. he's starting to understand.

he must have had a life. or maybe he has a life. that could be the future, for all he knows.

he sees a blonde man, always behind a mask and when he takes it off, the memory goes away and he wakes up. he sees a brunette that doesn't seem to like him very much; his face is blurry. he sees a ginger girl who has weird eyes; her face is quite clear. he sees a blonde teenage girl with horns like the rest of them but they're red; her face is clear too. he's been looking for a mirror in his memories but he's yet to see one. yet to see... himself. or the person behind this, he hasn't decided yet what he thinks of himself. is he good? is he bad? he just doesn't know. is he even alive, real either?

rain completely screwed up today's pie. but oh well. he eats the sloppy remains of the blackened pastry and it's ugly contents off the makeshift plate before dragging himself to the cauldron.

what he sees today is different. this memory is new.

the blonde guy looks younger. and so does the blonde girl. and her horns aren't yet red.

ANYWAY LOL
i will be dropping in random bits of lore until the actual project begins huhuhuhuhu
you will be getting hints like that until i actually decide to start making sense LMAOOO