78. the actual plot of pgv3 pt1

yeah
i already fucked up the update order so whatever let's just get on with it

btw i had a couple ships in mind but they're being changed a lil rn so i probably won't talk about them yet, unless they're set in stone like kiimeno or iruguji my beloveds

firstly i introduce the sdr2 cast to the au

ive already showed gundham and ibuki as himiko's older siblings, and ik sayaka made a brief appearance but shh, we save that for later

firstly, chiaki nanami
yes, she's alive.
she's a large public figure and celebrity, doing talk shows and what not.

oh by the way, this au takes place after sdr2, udg and thh but before v3.

thh was the first ever season aired on tv and was supposedly done as actors, but relatives and friends of the actors say they had no idea any of this was going on. there are many "crazy conspiracy theories" that brainwashing was involved. (they're not particularly far off.)

sdr2 was done all by actors who consented, but they were all 15-16 at the time and some quit and cut contact with the company immediately. they're under NDA and not allowed to speak publicly about what went on behind the scenes. some actors straight up disappeared from all public eye afterwards, including the fan favourite mikan tsumuki.however, most stayed in other positions within the company, but occasionally do acting jobs to if they cameo in a season!

anyway back to the characters!

hajime hinata
he works for "team danganronpa" handling PR, casting etc
he's pretty close to tsumugi as she is a previous actor! she was in a killing game once and by the time we meet her in pgv3 it's been a year since the last season ended.

peko pekoyama
nobody really knows what she's in charge of other than appearing in interviews as a representative for the company. her job is very secretive.

fuyuhiko kuzuryu
hes basically the same as

ibuki mioda
she broke off and started a solo music career. some of her songs are rumoured to be about her time with the company.

gundham mioda
he also broke off and runs his own TV show with a different company where he visits shelters and volunteers. basically based on those shows where they go to a shelter and broadcast live from there showing dogs needing a new home and they pretty much all get rehomed. it sounds really weird but this is a real thing in this country. basically just dog / animal related stuff because he does have a genuine love for animals.

 basically just dog / animal related stuff because he does have a genuine love for animals