1.

[ reminder that this is the sequel to my story Long-Gone Feelings !! thank you all for almost 5k reads on that book! and if you havent read it, please go do so! this story will only make sense if you read that one first.]

[about a year after Muichirou's time with the Kizuki]

[ EDIT; Any sexual activity in this book is 100% consensual, even if it is not explicitly mentioned in the chapter. It was brought to my attention that it seemed like the sex in this book was nonconsensual, so I apologize for the misunderstanding. Happy reading! ]

---

1st Person POV;

I stood at my doorway, my back facing the sliding wooden door. Taking a deep breath in, I let the top of my kimono hang around my waist, revealing my upper body. Opposite from me stood Douma, his red and black turtleneck plastered tight-fitting onto his body. Though he was fully clothed, one could tell just how strong he was because his shirt was so tight.

Douma drew his battle fans, narrowing his eyes as a friendly grin appeared on his face. " We're only.. training. " I reminded him. He took in a quick, sharp inhale. " No reason to hold back, is it? " He countered, tipping his head to one side. I rolled my eyes. " Go. "

Without a second's hesitation, we darted toward each other. With a metallic chime and a few small sparks, my katana met Douma's battle fan. We pushed hard against each other's weapons; I was briefly shocked at how strong he was. Recovering my composure, I threw him backwards with a hard shove. It aggrivated me, how easily he landed on his feet. He still wore a casual, friendly smile on his face, but his eyes were dull in a strange sense.

I narrowed my eyes and lunged at him again. He leaped nimbly away, flipping mid-air. I whipped around, scoring his chest with my blade. He gasped as his shirt ripped open and popped off his body.

His shirt was that tight? How is that comfortable? I wondered. My attention was caught on his body, his muscles. He was well-built and clearly defined. I chewed on my lower lip, tracing the details on his body.

He's strong. Any Pillar would struggle against him, with his brute strength combined with his blood demon art. I narrowed my eyes. Douma leaped at me again. I held up my katana, but as his battle fans met my blade, it snapped. He sliced deep into my chest before leaping away, flicking his fan -- the his hand -- to clear my blood off.

I regenerated the wound in my chest, but the tingling suddenly felt unfamiliar. I coughed and dropped onto my knees, holding one hand up to signal a time-out in training. Douma seemed to understand, and he folded his fans and tucked them away, walking over to me. " Are you okay, Kokushibou-dono? " He asked.

I put one hand over my chest and sat back. " Check.. "

Douma raised one eyebrow and kneeled in front of me, looking at the spot he'd cut my chest. Then he let out a gasp.

" What happened? " I demanded. Douma's eyes widened, and he stood up and backed away, repeatedly muttering " I'm sorry.. ". He genuinely looked scared.

" What?! " I repeated my question. " T-there's a scar.. " Douma mumbled. My eyes widened. A scar?! How could he have given me a scar?!

I froze as I felt eyes boring into my back from the doorway. Douma dropped to his knees and I turned slowly around, gulping as I saw Lord Muzan standing there.

" A scar? " His voice was cold; his eyes jumped from me to Douma like icy red flames. " Lord Muzan.. " I placed one hand over the scar on my chest. But he shook his head. " Douma. Who do you think you are? " Lord Muzan demanded, narrowing his eyes. It was comical how, despite his cold tone, he was much shorter than Douma. He was almost staring directly up.

" Lord Muzan.. " I cut in. " It's okay... we were just.. training. Plus.. " I shivered as his gaze jumped to me. " This is.. a good thing. "

" A good thing? What do you mean by that? " Muzan demanded. I gulped. " I mean.. Douma is.. pushing further than.. we thought.. he was able to previously.. " I replied. Muzan turned fully to me and narrowed his eyes further. " Is that what you think? " He asked. I nodded. Muzan huffed, then turned back to Douma.

" Don't push your luck, dirtpatch. " the Demon King snarled at his underling. Then he turned away and left without another word. Douma sighed. I stood up and turned to him.

" Okay,.. come at me again. " I told Douma. He nodded, and our training continued.

------
[four hours later. timeskip brought to you by the tarantula in my pillowcase]

I panted, my hands on my knees as sweat dripped off my body. My breath billowed in front of my face in little white clouds. Douma had the same posture, but he was grinning.

" That was.. a good training session.. " He panted. I nodded and dropped to my knees. Douma dropped, too. " You can.. leave now.. " I muttered. " Right.. " Douma gave a breathy chuckle. " See you, Kokushibou-dono. " He stood up and left my room, closing the door respectfully behind him.

I let out a sigh. I wanted to think of some things, but I'd get Lord Muzan's attention if I did. So I decided to speak out loud.

" He was.. strong. I see now... why he was able.. to beat Akaza.. " my face heated up as I continued, " his body.. was so.. pretty.. he was.. well-defined.. "

I coughed, closing my eyes. I focused all my thoughts on Douma's body. The look on his face when we began training. The fear in his eyes when he realized he'd given me a scar. The way he had crouched, sweat dripping off his body as he'd panted after our training session. Everything about him is beautiful..

Did something happen? I jumped as the voice echoed in my thoughts. Fuck. No. Nothing. I replied.

That didn't sound like nothing. What do you think of Douma? Lord Muzan asked me. I gulped. Nothing. He's just strong, that's all.

Sure. Keep it at that, yeah? I let out a sigh and bit my lip. Of course. I still hate his guts.

Thought so.

" Do I..? "

------------------------------------------------------------

hope you guys liked the first chapter! more is to come.

I blushed writing the after-training scene 😭

word count: 1000.