6.

[beep]

[warning; this story will contain some.. er.. lemon scenes. I apologize in advance, but I will give warnings. I'm so sorry, it just fits with.. plot.]

----------

Shinobu's POV;

I sat in Douma's room in his temple, chained to a chair behind him. I despised the outfit he put me in. It was humiliating.

[it's a sexy maid outfit, fuck you shinobu.]

When his room finally emptied out and all his followers were asleep, he turned to me. I narrowed my eyes in a glare. He grinned sickly, walking closer to me.

" Stay away, you freak! " I spat. He only smirked and walked closer, cupping my face gently as he kneeled in front of me. " You're so beautiful, Shinobu-Chan~ " He cooed.

I gagged. " Let me go! " I demanded. My stomach churned as he rubbed my exposed thigh with his hand. " Such meaty thighs.. " Douma purred, trailing his index finger up to my waistline and tugged gently at it.

[tw; choking]

I gasped and pulled my hips away from him. He looked back up at me and raised one eyebrow. I turned my head away, and suddenly felt a large hand wrap around my neck and squeeze it gently. My head snapped back toward him as I glared.

" What the hell.. are you doing..?! " I coughed, saliva dripping from the corner of my mouth. Douma smirked at me and squeezed my neck harder, and I squirmed uncomfortably. I shut my eyes, feeling dizzy from the pressure on my neck.

Then, the door popped open. Douma let go of my neck and I leaned forward and coughed as he went to check who it was.

------

Kokushibou's POV;

What the hell was he doing to her..? I want him to do that to me.. I cleared my throat -- and my mind.

" What can I do for you, Kokushibou-dono? " Douma asked. In reply, I threw Akaza and the Pillar he'd grabbed in Douma's room. " I want to.. talk to you.. alone. " I told him.

Douma hummed, then nodded. " Okay! "

I grabbed his wrist and led him out of the temple, signaling to Nakime, who had come out with me that it was time to go back. She nodded and teleported Douma and I back to the infinity castle. I took Douma right to my room and ordered him to sit on the floor. I sat in front of him.

" What.. were you doing.. to that Pillar.? " I asked. Douma hummed again. " Just teasing her. Why, are you jealous, perhaps, Kokushibou-dono? " He asked in a teasing voice. I huffed and decided to be honest, so I nodded once.

Douma's teasing expression turned shocked. " But- but what about Lord Muzan..? " he asked quietly. I sighed. " I can't.. get through to him.. " I mumbled.

Douma looked thoughtful. " Would you like me to do it to you? We could keep it our little secret, " he offered in a whisper, fiddling with his fans. I gulped, knowing this would be the end of my respected reputation if anyone found out. But I still nodded.

" Now, or..? " Douma asked. I sighed. " Now. "

[tw; choking, lemon]

Douma chuckled lightly, then suddenly shoved me against the wall, his hand squeezing my neck. It all happened so quick. I gulped and bit my tongue. He squeezed my neck slightly, and I inhaled sharply through my nose and nodded subtly.

" We're gonna do this, aren't we..? " Douma asked, leaning close to me. I nodded, my middle eyes catching onto his. Nodding in wordless consent, Douma squeezed my neck harder and leaned closer. My stomach convulsed as our lips connected.

My mouth dropped open as he bit my bottom lip gently. I swallowed back a moan as he began to explore every corner of my mouth with his tongue. He tightened his grip on my neck and pushed his body against mine. I let a soft moan slip.

Douma twined his tongue with mine for a moment, then we broke apart, gasping for air. His hand remained on my neck. I rolled my shoulders and let out a breathy noise as he began biting and sucking my neck, trailing his hands lightly down my body and stopping at my waist.

I tugged at the top of my kimono, a silent signal for him to pull it down. And he did. Douma pulled the top of my kimono down, tracing my chest, then my abs with one gentle finger.

God, this is amazing.. I thought , watching his silver-blonde hair sway gently as he attacked my neck again. I let out a quiet yelp as he hit my sensitive spot. He grinned against my neck and continued to bite and suck at that spot. I let out a series of soft moans and curled my hands into fists.

What's amazing? I hesitated as the voice rang in my head. I just watched a man kill his wife for cheating, that's all. I answered silently, hoping he'd believe me. I gasped as Douma trailed kisses down my collarbone, then began biting and sucking at the scar he'd made on my chest. That spot was especially sensitive now.

" God, yes..~ " I moaned quietly. Douma grinned against my chest and continued biting and sucking the scar, only harder. He squeezed my waist with his hands and I rolled my shoulders. Douma finally broke away and looked at me. He placed one hand back on my neck and rubbed gently.

[lemon ends here.]

" I think that's enough for today. Maybe some other day, though, if you'd like, " he whispered. I nodded. " I'll come get you.. when I'm.. ready. " I answered quietly. Douma took his hand off my neck and stood up, waving as he exited my room. I sighed and stood up and fixed my kimono, only to be met by Muzan a moment later.

I gulped. " Cute lie, now tell me the truth. " He growled. Suddenly, Muzan reached forward and pulled the top of my kimono down. I bit my lip as his eyes traveled over my body, then lingered on the scar, stained with bruises and bite marks.

" Who else was here? " Muzan demanded, running his hand over the renewed bruises on my neck. I withheld the answer, biting my lip harder. Blood beaded onto my tongue when my teeth clamped harder on my lip. Muzan was holding my neck tight. I coughed, staring down at him.

" Tell me, damnit. " He ordered in a low voice. " D- Douma. Douma was.. " I choked out.

" Douma? " Muzan echoed, taking his hand off my neck. " Oh, I'm gonna kill him. "

------------------------------------------------------------

will the cliffhangers ever stop? no. fuck u guys/j

(I'm seriously kidding, I love you guys so much/p)

anygaysies,  hope you liked this! many much drama and I love it :)

Now for the word count!; 1130.