16.

[ ill prob end this at chap. 20 or 25- but dw! i plan to make it a trilogy nehhehehehehe ]

------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV; [ a few days after 14. ]

Kokushibou let out a sigh, wondering how he'd bring up his idea to Douma. Without much thought, he decided he'd just do it. So he stood up and headed to Uppermoon Two's room.

Kokushibou knocked on the door, his fingers twitching as Douma answered. " Hello, Kokushibou-dono! What can I do for you? "

Kokushibku glanced at the Pillars in Douma's room, then grabbed Uppermoon Two's wrist and dragged him to his own room.

Douma blinked in confusion. " Kokushibou-dono? "

Kokushibou let Douma go as soon as his door was closed. He decided to keep it short and simple; " we.. have to.. get on. "

He gagged at the words, but Douma looked intrigued. " Why? Is everything okay? " He asked. Kokushibou growled, pinning Douma to the floor. He was crouched on all fours over Uppermoon Two. Douma blushed lightly.

" Are you that touch-starved? " Douma blinked. Kokushibou growled again. Douma gave in. " Okay, let's do it then. But we'll be in trouble if Muzan-sama catches us.. "

" He's.. not going to. " Kokushibou replied, letting Douma up and sitting against the wall. Douma blinked in confusion. Kokushibou gulped. " You.. have to be.. dominant now.. " He muttered, feeling his face heat up.

" Ahh, okay! Sounds good to me!~ " Douma's voice was like a purr. He wandered over and pinned Kokushibou to the wall, eyes glimmering with lust.

[heavy smut beyond this point. as well as; degradation kink, choking kink, hairpulling kink.]

Douma kissed Kokushibou roughly, tugging at his haori. Kokushibou returned the kiss, helping Douma to remove his haori and throw it aside. As Douma trailed his kisses down Kokushibou's jawline to his neck to his collarbone, he tugged at the hem of his pants.

Kokushibou lifted himself slightly for a second, sliding his lower clothing off and throwing it with his haori. Douma quickly followed suit, undressing himself. Both Uppermoons were naked now.

Douma flipped Kokushibou over and aligned himself, pressing the tip of his dick against Kokushibou's hole. " Are you ready, Kokushibou-dono? " Douma asked. Kokushibou nodded, biting his tongue. Douma pushed halfway in, being slow and gentle. Kokushibou growled.

" Don't.. treat me like.. I can't handle it. If.. You're gonna.. fuck me,.. do it right. "

Douma narrowed his eyes. " Ahh, you like it rough, hm?~ " his voice was teasing. Kokushibou growled. " Get.. on with it.. "

Douma shrugged and obliged, slamming fully into Kokushibou, who let out a cough. Douma's thrusts became quicker and quicker.

Kokushibou whined, digging his nails into the ground. Douma reached forward and tugged on Kokushibou's hair. Uppermoon One let out a soft moan. Douma pulled harder, earning a second moan from Kokushibou. " You like having your hair pulled, hm, Kokushibou-dono~? " Douma hummed. Kokushibou nodded reluctantly.

Then Douma remembered something. Kokushibou liked being choked. So Douma reached forward, wrapping his hand around the other's neck. Kokushibou whined. " Oh, fuck.. "

" You like that~? " Douma asked. Kokushibou nodded. Douma snorted and sped up his thrusting. Kokushibou's body began to bounce and shake with the movement. Then Kokushibou let out a loud moan as Douma hit a certain spot. " Oh, fuck!~ " Kokushibou's voice squeaked. " R- right there..! Fuck, please..! "

Douma smirked and rammed into that spot relentlessly. Kokushibou let out a string of moans. " D-Douma..~! Ah- fucking- p-please..! A- hahh~.. Ah.. "

Kokushibou let out a whine. " D-Dou-- ah-! Douma... "

Douma kept his pace. " Hmm? "

Kokushibou coughed, embarrassment flooding his body. " T-- talk down.. to me.. " He mumbled. Douma grinned, not afraid to comply. " Alright, then. "

Douma leaned forward and kissed the back of Kokushibou's neck, beginning to gently bite and suck at the spot. Kokushibou let out a second loud moan at the combined pleasure. Douma pulled his head back slightly. " You like that, you fucking slut? " He breathed the words down Kokushibou's neck.

Kokushibou groaned. " I- love it.. "

Douma grinned, his thrusts getting even quicker. Even more relentless. Kokushibou's ass hurt like hell. Burned, even. But it felt so good at the same time. Kokushibou let out a pleasured scream, that faded into a groan. " O- oh my God, Douma~! Fuck- please..! Ah- yes..! J- just.. just like that.. Please..~! "

" You're enjoying yourself, aren't you, you little whore~? " Douma's voice was like a cat's purr. Kokushibou nodded, smiling weakly. " I.. love this.. "

Douma ran his hands tenderly along Kokushibou's body. Kokushibou shivered. " Of course you love it, you fucking whore. " Douma's voice was low.

Kokushibou suddenly gasped. " Oh, fuck.. " He coughed. " D-Douma, I'm close-.. "

Douma muttered, " me too, " speeding up even more. He buried himself deep inside Kokushibou as he released. Kokushibou came at the same time, letting out one last moan.

Uppermoon One shuddered, shaking hard. Douma pulled out slowly, and Kokushibou groaned. The two pulled their clothes back on after they cleaned up, and Kokushibou sat in the corner of Douma's room for a bit, recovering from the sex.

[ smut end. (timeskip about an hour later)]

Kokushibou sat in his room, feeling disgusted with himself. The thought set in that he'd just practically cheated on his lover. He let out a sigh and shook his head, hugging Kibutsuji's shirt close to his chest. He sniffed the article of clothing, glad it still smelled of his lover.

Suddenly, Kokushibou's door slid open and shut with a rattling noise. Kokushibou jumped as he looked up, then relaxed as he realized it was just Akaza.

" What.. do you want..? " Kokushibou growled. Akaza fidgeted with his hands. " You're just lucky Muzan-Sama isn't here right now. If he'd heard what you were doing.. " Akaza trailed off.

Kokushibou sighed. " I know. I just.. had to.. test something.. "

Akaza hesitated, then sat beside Kokushibou. " I get it. Anyway, I was going to ask if we could just- chat. "

" Sure. " Kokushibou turned to Akaza, tilting his head. " What.. do you want.. to talk about? "

Akaza smiled. " Well.. "

------------------------------------

cliffhanger'd. suckers. <3

word count; 1000.