2.

[ warnings;
•Yandere!Muzan
•Slightly graphic
•Lemon ]
---
Muzan's POV; [short pov]

Oh, Douma. That damn wretch.. drawing Kokushibou's attention..

I sat at my desk and curled my hands into fists. You're in so much danger.

Taking a deep breath, I bit my tongue hard. Feeling the front portion separate from the base, I gagged and grabbed the trash can beside my desk, spitting the bitten-off portion of my tongue into the can along with a small spill of blood.

My blood bubbled beneath my skin. Calm down, Muzan. Kokushibou would flip if he saw you like this. Relax. I took some deep breaths, cooling my boiling blood. Then, as it happened every time I got upset, there was a soft knock on my office door.

" Come in, " I mumbled. My door slid open, then closed. Turning around, I saw Kokushibou at my doorway. " How do you always know when I'm unhappy? I'm the one who can read minds, not you, " I sighed. Kokushibou shrugged and walked closer to me. I let him wrap me in his arms and pull me close to his chest in a comforting, warm embrace.

" I know you.. well.. " He mumbled. I sighed and melted into him, allowing my shoulders to go limp. Kokushibou began to rub gentle circles into my lower back and carefully lowered us to the ground.

[ warning; lemon begins beyond this point. if you're uncomfortable with that, you can skip this part. I will put a message to say where it ends. ]

This is familiar, I thought to myself. Inhaling sharply, I gripped Kokushibou's waist. I grinned into his shoulder as his breath hitched. Running my hand up his side, I pulled his kimono off his shoulder and bit into his collarbone. He gasped and his body went tense.

" Relax, " I ordered in a low voice. He let his shoulders relax, but the rest of his body stayed admittedly tense. I sighed against his neck and felt him shudder.

---
Kokushibou's POV;

I took my hands from around Kibutsuji and put them by my side. My nails dug into my skin as I curled my hands into tight fists. Kibutsuji bit and sucked at my collarbone, and I let out a soft noise. He smirked against my skin and ran his hands up and down my body.

Slowly, he took the top of my kimono down and hung it around my waist. Kibutsuji trailed rough kisses up my neck to my jawline. I gasped quietly as he licked my earlobe, a shiver running down my spine.

You like that? He asked telepathically. Yes.. I answered, biting my tongue. He chuckled lowly and trailed rough kisses and soft bites along my jawline. When he reached my chin, he pulled back, and before I had a chance to wonder what he was doing, he placed his lips on mine.

I melted into the kiss, opening my mouth when he bit my bottom lip. I let out a soft moan as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring every inch. Eventually, he curled his tongue with mine for a moment, then pulled back. A thing string of saliva hung between us, but Kibutsuji licked his lips.

[ lemon ends here. ]

His red eyes traveled over my body and glimmered with satisfaction. My shoulders sagged, and he narrowed his eyes.

" Now, tell me who you belong to. " Kibutsuji ordered. " Y- you, my Lord.. " I mumbled. " That's right. From here on out, you are not to think about anybody body but mine. Clear? " He narrowed his eyes and made eye contact with me. " Clear.. " I gulped, maintaining eye contact. " Good. Fix yourself up and send Akaza to me. " He ordered. I stood and fixed my kimono, then bowed quickly and left, hoping nobody would question the lingering purple marks along my jawline and collarbone.

Making my way to Akaza's room, I knocked on his door. As the door slid open, Akaza's eyes widened as he looked up at me. " What happened to-- " He began. " None.. of your business. " I interrupted. " Lord Muzan needs.. to see you. "

Akaza stared at me curiously for a moment longer, then huffed when he realized I wouldn't tell. " Okay. Is he in his office? " Uppermoon Three asked. I nodded, and Akaza darted off. Letting out a sigh, I returned to my room. But something felt off.

I glanced around, narrowing my eyes as I spotted a faint glimmer in the corner. " Show yourself. " I ordered. The glimmer phased in and out until it resembled a human figure. My breath hitched as I recognized hair identical to mine, paired with a dark crimson flame pattern on its head and neck.

" Yoriichi ! " I growled, enraged at seeing my little brother again. My brother's ghost floated towards me. " Aniue.. " He began. " Don't.. call me that. I'm.. not your brother. " I cut him off.

The apparition stopped a few feet in front of me. " Aniue.. listen to me. For once. Please. " He begged. I sighed and crossed my arms. " What.. do you want.. from me..? " I asked.

" You're in danger. All of you are. The Uppermoons, and Muzan Kibutsuji himself. "

My eyes widened. " What are you.. talking about? " I demanded, my muscles tensing. My brother's ghost began to pace around the room, near touching the ground. I could sense his anxiety. " Swordsmen are becoming increasingly more powerful. Their plan is to exterminate every last evil demon, and they have the preparations to achieve that plan. " He told me.

I dropped my arms. " What the hell.. are you... on about?! " I raised my voice slightly. " You can think I'm joking all you want. " The apparition made eye contact with me. " But I'm serious. You and all the other demons you know now will be spirits like me if you don't stand up to fight the growing human strength. "

" This is bullshit.. You're just.. trying to.. scare me. " I growled. Yoriichi shook his head and held up a hand, projecting a brief image of chaos striking. Every Uppermoon falling at the hands of the Demon Slayers, and ending with Kibutsuji crumbling away beneath direct sunlight.

Yoriichi then closed his hand and stared at me. I let out a sigh. " Okay, I get it. What.. can I do? " I asked.

------

merp merp

hope you guys liked this!!!

word count; 1050.