★: Room Visit.

As Rikki was contemplating what happened, there was a knock on her bedroom door.
"What? Who is it?"

"It's your friends, jackass." a group of three people opened the door, they were Rikki's best friends, Danish, Jae, and Jayde.

The four had been friends since around fifth grade, they're all in their senior year right now.
And don't tell anybody else this, but these four people are definitely the best dressed at school, and even out of school.
For examples. Danish is wearing a plain white shirt with a white see-through cardigan and vintage flare jeans with a white belt that has a silver rhinestoned buckle with white mary janes with white ruffle socks and a silver necklace. Out of the four, she definitely got the most compliments on her outfits.

Jae is wearing an oversized Rolling Stones band t-shirt, along with light carpenter jeans and a black hoodie over it. Honestly a pretty basic fit for her, but to many people she could be a style icon.

Jayde is wearing a wool-cream-colored off the shoulder top with a pink bow on it, along with a pink skirt with white lace on the edges, white designed tights, leg warmers and white platform mary janes.

Rikki immediately got up, dried off her eyes and went over to hug her friends, being insanely happy to see them.
"Geez, this "break" is really messing with you." Jayde said sarcastically, with the other two agreeing.

"Shut it whiteass!" Rikki said, walking over to her vanity to make sure her lip gloss was still okay after practically crying.

"Like actually, are you okay, Rikki?" Danish walked up behind Rikki, "You seem a little stressed."

"I'm fine! Anyways, why'd you freaks come over?" Rikki, despite claming that she was okay, was VERY distressed.
According to Jae, her friends came over to tell her about the vacation, and to get more info on the Jeff situation.
"You know, considering how obsessed you were with him. It's really shocking that you took a break from Jeff." Danish claimed. It's not like she was wrong, Rikki WAS heavily obsessed with Jeff, and not in the "omg im such a yandere" way in a "i just stalked his following and puked my guts out, why is he following so many pretty girls im gonna kill them and then kill him" way.

Maybe a break was for the best. Both Jeff and Rikki had destroyed theirselves for eachother, but maybe being split apart would make it worse.

"If you're REALLY upset over this Jeff situation, maybe we could sleep over?" Danish asked Rikki, in all honesty. There was a lot of romantic drama happening the friend group, it'd be nice to have a sleepover to talk all about it.

"Yeah! Let's have a sleepover!" Jae exclaimed, "Though..wouldn't we have to go home and pack?" I mean, everyone else really only has their phones, and a few things in their bags, but for a sleepover they need to go pack!

Jayde and Danish agreed.
"Can we make it a multiple day sleepover? It's not like my parents would care if I have friends over for a while!" Rikki claimed.

As everyone agreed, Rikki's three friends left her house to go pack for a sleepover.