★: Vacation.

As everyone headed up to their rooms, everyone was decently pleased with who they were paired with.
Danish and Nina were roomies, Jayde and Jane, Colin and Liu, Helen and Jae, and finally, EJ and Rikki.

During the elevator ride, Jeff was clearly annoyed. I mean, he and Rikki got back together what ELSE could he want?
"Jeff, what's wrong?" Rikki asked, it's best if she just ACTED like she cared.
"....I don't want you sleeping in the same room as Jack."

"Don't be dramatic, babe. We're sleeping in separate beds, and if it makes you feel better, I won't even talk to him."

"I'll just talk to Nina about switching rooms. I'd prefer if you weren't with anyone besides me."

Rikki rolled her eyes and looked away from Jeff until the elevator stopped, she had gotten out in a rush but not rush-y enough for Jeff to suspect anything.

Rikki quickly headed to her room, meeting EJ there and immediately closing the door, a sigh of relief left her body.

"What happened?"

"Unfortunately I can't talk to you, EJ."

Rikki flopped on the bed. EJ seemed concerned. I mean, of course Jeff wouldn't want Rikki and EJ rooming together, but not allowing them to even talk is pretty crazy..why did Nina even pair them up? It's not like they like eachother. EJ could probably find a girlfriend at the vacation, and Rikki has Jeff.
There was no reason for Nina to pair them up, it was..idiotic! but..maybe not in Nina's eyes.
I mean, Nina was responsible for getting a lot of couples together. If she didn't support a couple it was practically doomed. Nina didn't support Jeffikki, and look at them now.
Did Nina..want EJ and Rikki to get together? No, no that's insane, isn't it?