★: Phone call.

Days later, hang-outs happend and the summer vacation was hopefully coming soon. Nobody, expect for Nina knew when it was gonna happen, she'd let us know a week before.

The group of friends was hanging out in Rikki's room, talking about whatever they talk about, until Rikki got a call from an unknown number.
Normally, he wouldn't answer them, but her friends encouraged her too.

"Hello?"

"Hey, haven't heard your voice in a while."

"Oh of COURSE it's you, what do you want? Make it quick, Woods."

"Aww..don't be so cruel to me, bloodsucker. I just got done with a killing spree at a motel nearby your house. Mind if I come over?"

"I'm suprised you're asking."

"Just want to make sure that you're not sucking off some pretty boy when I get there. So? Am I in the clear?"

"Don't come over."

"In the middle of something? Am I interrupting?"

"You are, actually. I was just about to.....I got nothing. Fine, I'm really doing nothing."

"Cool, I'm coming over, you're alone right?"

"I'm not answering that."

"I'll take that as a yes."

Jeff hung up on Rikki after that. "Do you guys think he's really gonna come over?" Rikki asked her three friends, still in their pj's despite it being the afternoon.
The three all agreed that he definitely would come over.
They all brushed it off, moments later. Guess who knocked on Rikki's window, everyone's favorite slit-smile bleached boy, who is currently covered in blood.

Rikki quickly threw on a jacket, due to the fact that she slept in a bra and did NOT want Jeff to see her in it, and then she opened her window.

Once Jeff hopped inside her room, Danish immediately called out.
"BOOOOO!"
Jeff rolled his eyes.
"I'd be okay with the other two being here, but why HER?"
Jeff complained.

Jeff and Danish really never got along, ever since we added him to the friend group in 7th grade. Danish always had a bad feeling about him, and the feeling got even worse when Rikki started dating him.
Matter of fact, practically all of Rikki's friends disliked Jeff.

After a bit, Jeff and Rikki started to get in a slight agrument.

"So, what do you want?"

"I just wanted to see you."

"Well, you saw me! Leave."

"Oh..don't be like that. Don't you have any idea what I want?"

"....Nope."

"I want an explanation on why you wanted a "break" then I'll leave."

"How about this, you respect my decision and I'll tell you when we're back together."

"Can I at least have a hug before you leave me for some pretty boy?"

Rikki scoffed, "If that's all I have to do to get you to leave, then sure."

Jeff immediately embraced Rikki, leaving stains of blood on her. Reluctantly, Rikki hugged him back.

After the hug broke apart, Jeff had immediately left, just how he promised.

Rikki had stains of blood all over her jacket, on her arms, pants and basically any part Jeff had touched her during the embrace, Rikki took off the jacket and threw it into her dirty clothes hamper.

"That was..intresting." Jayde said, putting her phone away due to the fact that she recorded that entire conversation.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I'd normally be okay with being covered in blood, but not like this." Rikki said, getting clean clothes out of her closet and grabbing a towel.
"Don't mess with my shit while I'm gone."

The other three girls continued their conversation from before, and Rikki got in the shower.