★: Scum of the Earth.

After seeing Rikki again, Jeff returned to the mansion, very giddy after the hug.

"JEFFERY ALAN WOODS, YOU ARE THE FUCKING SCUM OF THE EARTH!" Nina immediately screeched the second he walked in, grabbing the collar of his hoodie and pushing him against the wall, slightly lifting him above the ground.

"Wh-what the HELL, Nina?" Jeff was still covered in blood, some of it was dried, but some of it got on Nina.
Nina then started screaming at Jeff about the most recent event.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? GOING TO A GIRLS HOUSE? AFTER SHE SAID SHE DIDNT WANNA FUCKING SEE YOU?"

"Calm down, you're...kinda choking me"

"GOOD! BECAUSE RIKKI HAD SAID THAT HE DIDNT WANT TO SEE YOU UNTIL THE BREAK WAS FUCKING OVER! AND THEN AFTER A KILLING SPREE YOU GO TO HER HOUSE, COVERED IN BLOOD, WHILE HER FRIENDS ARE OVER AND ASK WHY SHE DID WHAT SHE DID? HE DOESNT NEED A FUCKING REASON!"

After a few..really mean words from Nina, she finally put Jeff back on the floor.

"How do you even find out about this bullshit so quic-...it's your stupid middle school crush, isn't it? She was there..she told you. FUCK I'm gonna fucking kill her." Jeff obviously isn't pleased about any of this.

"You know what really sucks, when you and Rikki were dating and you weren't such a CREEP..you guys were a cute couple. You two cared for eachother, loved eachother unconditionally and did ANYTHING for eachother..but Rikki can honestly do way better than...whatever you are."
Nina flipped her pony tail, and went upstairs to her room, probably to go text her crush or something.

Jeff wasn't distraught or shocked about anything, what Nina said felt like a lecture. Jeff thought he didn't deserve it, after all, his girlfriend did take a break from them without reason. Maybe he'd figure out the reason soon...maybe in a few weeks.