★: Jealousy.

Everyone was simply in shock, first the fight between Danish and Jeff, and now the Puppeteer shows up? It felt like everyone was fucking on shrooms!

"Can you explain to us why you're here, Puppeteer?" Helen asked, breaking the shocked silence.

"What? Is it so wrong for someone to go on vacation once in a while? I mean, it's what all of you are doing." Puppeteer shrugged while flipping his hair, "It's a huge plus that I get to see Dina as well."

"Well..I say that we just forget about all of this and have a nice time at the arcade. Because if any more fights break out, we could ALL get kicked out." Jane said, everyone agreed and went to go enjoy their time at the arcade. Yet not Jeff, normally he'd be spending time with Rikki, but instead he walked up to Puppeteer

"So..Puppeteer, dude. What's the deal with you and Diana, Dina, Dani whatever her name is."

"Does it matter to you? You're dating that emo girl."

"Can't I just be curious? Walk with me dude."
Jeff started leading Puppeteer along, he followed out of curiosity.
Why would Jeff even CARE about Dina and Puppeteer? It's not like he cared about either of them.

"So, to my initial question, what's the deal with you two?"

"I'm not answering that, you can't keep your slit mouth shut."

"Eugh,,don't be difficult to me..Just tell me what's up! If I say pinky promise will you tell me?"

"Those are childish. I'll just take your word for it."

Upon hearing that, Jeff shut his mouth and listening the best he could despite the arcade sounds being loud.

"I started liking her in highschool. I brushed it off when I started dating my girlfriend at the time, you know. The same girlfriend that made me kill myself. After I died, I never thought I'd see her again. Until Nina brought her to the mansion that day. I fell in love with her again, I didn't think I'd fall in love. But I did. I fell in love, and I fell HARD."

"Mhm..mhm..would you say this is an obsession or something?"

"You sound like a really fucking horrible therapist."

"Oh, whatever."

"Is that all you want? Can you leave me alone now? Go make out with your emo girlfriend."

Jeff scoffed and walked away, assuming to go meet up with Rikki. After walking around for a while, Jeff finally found Rikki, but not how he wanted to find her.

Rikki was walking and giggling with EJ, he hoped she would be giggling at something stupid her stupid friends said, but NO, Rikki was laughing at some thing EJ said.

Jeff hid behind a machine, and attempted to listen to their conversation. His plan was cut short immediately.

"What are you doing, Woods?" Jeff quickly turned around to see Jane looking at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know..."

"Yeah, why do you think I'm asking."

"Go hang out with your little girlfriend, I dont have time for you."

"Okay first of all, Jayde isn't my girlfriend...yet, second of all, it seems like you have a LOT of time, you're just spying on Jack and Rikki."

"Like I said, I'm busy."

Jane only put her hands on her hips and raised an eyebrow at Jeff.

"Okay FINE. But whats so wrong about spying on your girlfriend and best friend hanging out together?"

"Maybe, because that's fucking FREAKY. Everyone KNOWS how jealous you are. You don't even like when Rikki hangs out with her FRIENDS."

Jeff scoffed and looked back at EJ and Rikki, only seeing EJ gone.

"Fuck, where'd he go?"

"If you're really so worried, then go talk to Rikki about whatever. She's your GIRLFRIEND, go TALK TO HER.."

Jeff took a deep breath, and only stared at Rikki.

"Actually, I might go talk to EJ instead."

"What? Are you gonna go threaten him like you did to Jayde in the bathroom that one time?"

"I never threatened her okay..I just need to talk to him. Currently, Rikki looks like a skank, and maybe that's the only reason he's talking to her."

Jane only stared at Jeff in digust, Rikki hardly even looked like a slut! [surprising for her] She was wearing a red and black striped short-sleeved hoodie, along with a black denim skirt with a silver studded belt and black knee high converse. Most likely the ONLY reason Rikki looked like a slut right now is because her hoodie was slightly zipped down a bit, revealing her bra.

Jane and Jeff then went their separate ways. Instead of talking to EJ like he planned, Jeff walked up to Rikki.

"Oh, hey Jeff!..Where were you?"

"Doesn't matter, do you wanna go play a game together?"

"Uh yeah, sure. Let's go.

"Wait, zip up your jacket first."

"...Why. I like it like this."

"Well, it's just you know.."

"My bra is showing? Good, it cost like 40 bucks."

Rikki then walked away and Jeff followed.