12. Whats Inside.

Namjoon Pov
~The Next Morning

"Namjoon...Koya?" I heard summers angelic voice in my semi dream state.

I begin to feel myself wake up before my eyes slowly opened. Summers hand was on the side of my face as her thumb caressed my cheek. Without warning I bolted up to a sitting position and she jerked away freighted at my sudden move.

"What happened? What happened?" I asked looking around still in a daze.

"Namjoon it's okay it's okay. Your at my house. You had a panic attack last night." She started as she watched me set in reality again.

I looked away confused then remembered what I did last night.

Charles should be boiled to a crisp right now and I know it's gonna take weeks maybe a month till he's found. Unless he has family that checks on him every week, his body will be decomposed in no time.

Snapping me out of my thoughts I felt summer rest her hand on my arm.

"Koya?" She started. "Do you remember what happened? How you got here?" She asked concerned.

"I don't know." I answered.

I do know.

"It's okay, your heart rate was so fast I was afraid you were going to have a heart attack on me." She said letting out a relief of breath.

"I'm sorry." I apologize.

"No no your fine. Don't be sorry. You needed help." She said comforting.

It went silent.

"One of my students has seizers when triggered and it starts off like a panic attack first before it escalates. In training I know how to supervise and make the person comfortable when having one. I checked your arms to see if you had any needle marks...I apologize but I had to make sure you weren't having a withdrawal." She said explaining.

I looked around the room I was in and realized from the angle I normally watch her from my room...this is her room.

Finally I'm in her room.

"Thank you summer. I wasn't ready for you to see this side of me. I sometimes have panic attacks out of nowhere." I started. "It's like my heart starts racing out of nowhere." I said.

"Anything can trigger it. Stress, loneliness, heartbreak, too much excitement..." she said as she went on.

I threw my legs over her bed and she sat beside me.

"Don't get up so fast. I'm making tea to help replenish you before you leave." She said with a smile before I watched her get up leaving me in her room.

Once she left I took another scan of her room. Every little detail imbedded in my mind, getting to know her better since she hasn't opened up fully to me. I got up and walked towards the window seeing my bedroom window across the small grass way.

"I made peppermint tea with green leaves." She said causing me to slightly flinch as I faced her.

She cut her eyes at why I was at her window before I followed them.

"I got curious...you can see my house from your window...well my bedroom." I said testing her.

I watched her become slightly flustered as I grab the tea cup from her hands and sat down sipping it slowly.

"Well if you thinking I'm stalking you I'm not." She said playfully.

I smirked before sipping. She sat beside me quietly watching me drink before I peaked my eyes over the tea cup at her.