43. Our Home, Your Body..My Control.

Namjoon's Pov
~3 weeks later

I spoke to the technician Man I hired personally as I watched his men finish the details in our new house security system.

"Are you sure I can see every inch of our house?" I asked him as I watched him connect the screens to my massive computer in my new home office.

He then instructed me on my phone as well for me to have 24 hour access.

He spoke. "I'll all set up for you. We added the new design so all camera are hidden in plain sight." He said shaking my hand.

I smirked and looked around each corner where all the cameras were facing.

He spoke behind me as he followed and waited for my dismissal and payment.

"Mr. Kim may I ask why the hidden camera's?"

I rolled my eyes and turned around to face him with a humble smile. "Well my wife and I will be expecting little ones soon. I don't want our children to be frightened or scared of massive cameras in corners of each room." I said watching him widen his eyes and smile.

He spoke. "Oh Congratulations Sir! Your family will be safe with that mindset. Eveything is in advanced update and we added screenshot access so if their is any trouble you can simply take a on screen picture in real time." He added making me really excited.

I spoke. "Thank you sir. Your men did great. I have already sent the money and an extra amount on top for a tip."

He spoke. "Thank you sir! We really appreciate it. Boys...let's go." He said loudly making his crew smile and leave one by one.

I sighed happily as i continued to check every inch of the house to make sure the decor and system is set properly. Summer is with her parents right now and we just flew in from Paris 2 weeks ago. Today I will be surprising her in our home. Iv spent months....really after I proposed to her, building our home. Her parent's house along with her friends are 40 mins away while her job is only 20 mins without traffic. I strategically shifts us out here for less distractions from us.

I realized it's time for summer and I to live our own private lives. I can't completely isolate her from her family and...friends. So... instead I will gradually get us there somehow, especially when we start growing our family.

I walked around checking our rooms and preparing a nice dinner for summer I along with her mother.

Her mother divorced her father during our honeymoon and made it clear that he doesn't not approve of me being is son in law. Who gives a crap. Her father was a Piece of trash anyway.

He has been trying to contact summer but she ignores him out of hurt for not walking her down the aisle for our wedding but I'm glad my dad did it for her. Iv secretly contacted summers mom and she has seen our home in person. Again, her mother has already approved of me from the beginning. So taking the time to only bring her here before summer only allowed me more access and freedom with summer. Her mother and I have kept this a secret so summer has no idea how immaculate I have made this house.

My doorbell rang snapping me out my thoughts and I checked my watch and smiled seeing my chefs Iv hired made it a little early. I opened the door before looking at our security screen and they bowed to me and one by one came in. I hired professional chefs to cook summer her mom and i's dinner for tonight. I allowed them to get to work in peace and I grabbed my remote that controls the surround sound speakers and found a smooth jazz playlist I created. I let it play softly and set up our new dining table for three this time. I placed nothing but the finest dishes and wine glasses for us and checked my watch again.