41. Are you Happy To Be In Paris?

[ SOFT SEXUAL CONTENT BELLOW]
Summer Pov
~Same Day

The afternoon is among us now as we were at the second to last designer clothing store at the district. Namjoon held all my bags for me like a gentlemen and i enjoyed the constant times he would pull his cards out to pay for everything i chose.

I was now coming out the dressing room in another mini dress I saw and I came out standing in front of a small circular platform and faced the 3 massive mirrors. This place is so luxurious that they served everyone champagne when shopping and trying on outfits.

I spoke to joonie as I happily checked myself out. "How about this one baby? I really enjoy it. It shows my legs perfectly." I said as I turned to face him.

Joonie sipped his champagne as he sat in a perfect man spread. He placed his glass down as he rubbed his chin and looked at me.

He spoke with his dragon eyes on a massive flare. "Turn around for me baby." He ordered softly.

I smiled and turned around before facing him.

He shook his head. "Don't get this one. It's to short." He said nodding.

I frowned. "Joonie this is the 20th outfit I tried on that I like. Why can't I get this one?"

He spoke. "Because it's to short for my taste."

I playfully rolled my eyes at him being a typical husband. I turned to face myself in the mirror and felt the dress against my skin. "Well you're just gonna have to deal with me getting this one. I know you love this one me."

I didn't realize he got up as I was to busy looking at how beautiful I am for a change. I turned around and almost flinched from how close he was to me. I smiled thinking he was gonna kiss me but he didn't. He was actually....upset with me?

He spoke. "I told you I'm not buying that. Pick something less revealing." He said.

I scoffed and thought it was attractive of him being protective. "Baby did I ever tell you how attractive you are when you're so over protective and dominant about me." I said rubbing his face but he moved it away.

I instantly felt hurt and looked up at him confused. "Joonie-"

He cut me off. "Summer you think I'm playing some game? Your my wife and my wife will wear things less revealing."

I crossed my arms at his audacity of authority. "Excuse me Namjoon? Where is this coming from for you to tell me what I wear?" I asked.

He chuckled and spoke low only for me to hear since people were walking around behind us. "Summer I know this lifestyle is new to you. I get it. But you must remember that I'm a celebrity and I'm wealthy at that. Since the world knows that your my wife your at the risk of paparazzi sneaking random pictures of you. If they see you in some sleazy mini dress no matter how much it cost they will label you a slut and I'm not gonna be okay with them saying that stuff about you nor you wearing things to provoke them. So...like I said baby choose different clothing to wear and leave the mini dresses out of it. I will not allow my wife to wear such things. Your link to me now." He said in seriousness.

I dropped my arms and for the first time he hurt my feelings. I felt myself about to cry and I watched him soften up as he noticed I was completely upset.