25. The Beginning Of Us

Summer Pov
~4 Months Later

I knocked on my parents door as Namjoon nervously stood beside me checking his outfit to make sure it's neat. I decided to introduce Namjoon to my mom and dad since our relationship has been nothing but romantic. He's been asking since a month after the Grammys to meet my parents since we're finally about to go on our first vacation together.

We didn't get to go to Hawaii when summer came around due to me having to teach summer school for extra money.

"What's taking them so long to answer the door?" He asked

"Be patient baby, my dad probably has the football game on so loud and yelling too. My mom never hears the door." I said smiling at how cute he is nervous.

"You look good baby. They will like you." I said assuring him.

He cleared his throat. "Nervous? Who's nervous I'm not nervous." He said stumbling over his words.

I giggled at him. "Your so cute when you lie." I said softly.

He smiled down at me and kissed my cheek multiple times.

"Koya get those dimples away from meeee." I said blushing.

"Oh yeah? Or what?" He asked in a sensual tone I know so well.

I bit my lip and right when we kissed the front door open. My dad instantly cleared his throat causing me to snap away from Namjoon. My dad sucked his teeth and eyed Namjoon down as I fixed my dress. Namjoon didn't even blink a nervous eye, which I found odd since he's sometimes always nervous.

"Hey daddy!" I said like how I was a little girl with my arms stretched out.

He mugged Namjoon before instantly smiling at me and opening his arm. "Hi my baby girl! I missed you so much!" He said in his country accent then kissing my cheek multiple times.

I stepped back to be beside Namjoon and he held my hand interlocking our finger together.

"Daddy this is Namjoon my boyfriend that I told you and momma about." I said smiling between the both of them.

Namjoon cleared his throat. "How are sir? I'm Namjoon nice to meet you." Namjoon said sticking his hand out for my dad to shake with a smile.

My dad aggressively grabbed his hand and shook it firmly without a smile. "I know who you are."

"Daddy.." I said raising my brow at him.

Namjoon still being respect he smiled and kept his eyes on my dad then pulled his hand away. My dad rolled his eyes slightly before I heard my momma's voice approaching closer from in the house.

"Is that my baby AHHHHHH MY BABY MY BABY!" My mom said smiling as she pushed past my dad roughly to hug me tightly.

"Momma I missed you too!" I said as we kissed each others faces.

"I missed you so much you never visit much anymore but I'm so glad your here! How is teaching at the new school? Are you making friends? Does Freddie come and visit you?" She asked as she held my face in her hands.