26. Family Dinner

Namjoon Pov
~Same Day

"Namjoon sweetie, my summer told me that your a song writer?" Summer mom asked me sweetly as she finished fixing her husbands plate.

"Yes I am. I am the number one music producer and writer in America. I won 4 Grammys this year." I said proudly.

Her mom gasped and started to clap causing me to smile and summer smiled proudly at me.

"You hear that baby? He is Mr. Successful!" Summers mom said happily pushing her husband then turning to me smiling.

Summers dad half way through his dinner kept his head down as he ate in silence with an attitude. I cut my eyes slightly towards summer and saw her getting fed up and i watched her chuckled slightly to herself trying to hold her tongue. Watching my summer get angry because of another man pisses me off and honestly I can careless about her daddies attitude. I'm gonna be marrying her anyway and her mom obviously caving into my charm, I'm already in the family.

I blushed and looked down as her as her mom clapped for me. "Thank you Ms. McKnight, summer has been so supportive of me and that's all I need is her by my side." I said sweetly as i kissed my summers cheek pissing her dad off even more.

Her mom made a 🥹 face at me treating her daughter so sweetly.

"Summer tells me that your a doctor, I'm so proud of you for being strong enough to handle that life. I have friends who work in the medical field." I said as i saw summer smile at her mom and i getting along across the table.

Meanwhile her dad was still being silent. I would catch him looking in between me and his wife with a annoyed look on his face as he chewed his food. He can't be mad at me for making his own wife blush a massive amount of time more then he probably did within his entire marriage.

Matter of fact, I already know everything about them both before summer brought me here.

James deal McKnight born December 1 of 1974 grew up in Vermont and his highest education completion is a High school diploma. He worked as a mail man for year near a college campus before meeting sweet Natasha Brown at the age of 24.

Her record is clean. She's actually a innocent soul that actually dosnt deserve a dick like James. James went to jail twice for public intoxication and physical abuse to women...yep you guest right. He used to beat the shit out of Natasha before summer was born and when she got pregnant he stopped for good. Natasha put out several police reports almost sending him to prison but of course she didn't want to raise my beautiful summer alone.

His aggression isn't new since my mom was like this but all I could do was clinch my fist under the table in rage yet I kept my face neutral for summer. Seeing her upset and on the verge of tears right now crushed my heart yet enraged me.

Summer actually could probably careless about what her dad has to say and buy the looks of her trembling hands I finally knew where her anxiety started.

Her dad.

I continued to tear up her moms cooking causing her to blush at how im groaning at everything i ate on my plate.

"Mmm Ms. McKnight you are my favorite cook of all time now! What is this right here??" I  asked happily like a kid while pointing to the greens.