20. Taunting

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT!

Namjoon Pov
~During the Grammy's

I placed summer's arm in mine as she wrapped it around it.

She looks so beautiful. Just how I saw it a month ago. Her in this dress I purposely designed for her, the makeup style I wanted which looks stunning on her. I allowed her to have freedom with her hair.

I looked down and to the side of me as she nervously checked her dress and made sure to stay close to my body as we approached the red carpet.

I leaned down with my lips near her ear. "Just give the cameras that beautiful smile. Everything will be okay." I said then pulled away locking eyes with her.

"Koya what's if I fall and mess up everything? I literally just saw Michael B Jordan, Summer Walker and Keke Palmer walk by me...I don't fit in." She said nervously.

She suffers from anxiety and depression. When I did a scan on her medication one of them was an antidepressant that was prescribed to her a month ago. I found her doctor in her last home town and he still sends her medication to her.

My poor summer. Who ever traumatized her must have did massive damage. The minute I find out I'll kill that person myself.

"Here come with me." I said as I told the red carpet manager to put me last to be announced with representing the label.

With summers hand in mine I led her back in the building to go through the closed off halls.

"Koya where are we going?" She asked behind me while gripping my hand tightly.

"To my Trailer." I said.

Once we made it outside and my doorman opened the door for us, finally we were alone.

"I wanted to take you here to help your anxiety baby." I said grabbing her shoulders softly.

How I wanted to glide both my hands to her neck right now and devour her out this dress.

I started to become jealous of that necklace that laid perfectly around it and her collarbone.

She smiled sweetly. "Koya your so sweet. I'm sorry I know we have to get out there." This all feels so...like a dream." Summer said.

"It's okay baby, whenever your ready to get out there then that's when we will go." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"What about your awards being nominated? I don't want you to miss that. You have worked so hard for this day." She said thinking of me.

She so loving. That excites me. She so concerned for me and not one complaint left her mouth.

"It's okay, the artist gets the award I'm just here to make more connections when my songs do win. Plus some celebrities want to meet me and that means more music for me to make and expand. I'm just happy that I can bring the girl I'm dating here with me." I said smiling down at her.

She looked up at me with admiration. "Your going to go far koya. I'm so proud of you." She said causing my dick to twitch.

I pecked her lips sweetly.