☆two☆

it was the night of the vma's, dahlia had only done one role but had grown quite a large following because of it.

she stood on the red carpet, an interviewer grilled her; shoving a microphone in her face and asking her unimportant questions (mostly about guys that she had associated with).

dahlia had been dissociating throughout most of the interview, she had spoken to several interviewers already on the carpet and was already sick of it.

suddenly she looked away from the interviewer for a split second and looked up to see her highschool best friend and ex(?) approach her.

although they had a harsh split, they were adults now. dahlia had fully convinced herself that she didn't love him because she was so embarrassed that he had rejected her. so when she saw him on the carpet after not seeing him for like 8 years she was ecstatic.

dahlia turned to the interviewer "sorry one second" she then turned back to drew who was approaching her side with open arms.

"oh my god hey" she smiled from ear to ear.

"hey beautiful, long time no see" he said doing the classic celebrity kiss on the cheek.

"you two know each other?" the interviewer asked.

"yeah we were best friends in highschool" drew spoke into the microphone.

"oh wow! small world" the interviewer nodded.

drew nodded "may i?" he asked reaching for the microphone.

the interviewer nodded and happily handed drew the microphone. drew began to jokingly interview dahlia.

"big fan big fan" he joked "so miss lia, any projects on the horizon?"

"right now? no" she shrugged turning to the camera "but the directors of outer banks can call me any time" she winked.

the two went on with a comfortable banter for a few more minutes before posing for some photos and heading into the event.

liked by madelyncline and 2,308,278 others
tagged dahliamurphy
drewstarkey: feels good to be reunited

madisonbaileybabe: stop i'm fangirling

user9: me watching their interviewing and sensing hella tension

jonathandavissofficial: so that's who u sat with

madelyncline: she's so pretty i'm in love

dahliamurphy: speak 4 urself

———————-
authors notes:

yes i know the editing on the pic is bad but who cares? it's not meant to trick anyone into thinking it's real, it was just to give a fun visual. i'm by no means good at photoshopping but it was fun and i think it adds to the story so idk🤷🏻‍♀️ anyways, please stop leaving rude comments, constructive criticism is always welcome but bullying isn't condoned on this page. think before you comment:)