☆twenty three☆

the next morning, dahlia woke up. she thought that the night before was a dream but she knew that it wasn't when she rolled over and saw drew asleep beside her.

she shifted closer to him which made his eyes flutter open "oh shit last night was real?" he asked groggily.

"i was just thinking the same thing" she laughed in response.

"is it bad that i'm really glad it was?" he smiled.

"no" she placed a kiss on his cheek "but you need to kick your cunt fiancé out of your house"

"ughhh can you do it" he begged "she scares me".

"is that why you proposed to her?" dahlia joked.

drew deadpanned "yes".

drew eventually got up and went back to his house to explain to megan that he saw everything the night before and she needed to go home... also that the wedding was obviously off.

of course; megan tried to manipulate him. she kicked and screamed (literally) and tried to blame it on the alcohol but drew wouldn't budge.

eventually, she agreed to leave. she packed her things and loaded her things into her car; the crocodile tears flowing. then, she drove off and was out of their hair once and for all... thank fucking god.

dahlia told the girls that she and drew were seeing each other again, and drew told the boys (except rudy). dahlia wanted to be the one to tell him but of course rudy was nothing but supportive and happy for her, this is how it was meant to be.