☆twelve☆

when dahlia went downstairs, she took a couple shots before taking a bottle of tequila and walking home.

she walked down the street, tears flooding her eyes as she drank from the bottle. suddenly a familiar jeep pulled up beside her.

"dee? oh my god are you okay?" rudy asked leaning out of the window.

"mhm, im good" she lied, hiding the bottle behind her back.

"you're crying and drinking... what is that... tequila? jesus get in" he shook his head.

dahlia set the bottle down before climbing into the passenger seat.

"what happened dee?" he asked

"i left jeremy for drew and drew's having his ex who tormented me in highschool come stay with him on set to rub it in my face" she explained.

"jesus, what did he do to you in highschool to make you have no trust in him?" he asked.

"he took my virginity and basically dated me for almost a year and then when i told him i loved him he told me that he never loved me and that we were only sleeping together" she nodded "then he took his ex to prom instead of me".

"oh shit, i mean i love drew he's one of my best friends but that's super fucked up" rudy said as he continued to drive "you don't deserve that shit".

the two pulled into rudy's driveway, he turned off the car and turned to dahlia "look, i know i always joke about me and you but... i'd never treat you like that-"

rudy was cut off by dahlia kissing him, he didn't think twice about kissing her back.