☆seven☆

dahlia got back to her beach house, she didn't know what came over her. she didn't have feelings for drew anymore and she had forgiven him for what he did in the past.

she went into her bathroom to splash cold water on her face that was hot with tears, suddenly her doorbell rang.

she took her time getting to the door in hopes that whoever was there would go away, to her surprise drew was on the other side of the door.

dahlia assumed that drew would be mad at her, she didn't know why he was at her door. "drew im so sorry i don't know what happened" she apologized.

"lia i get it okay?" he assured her "can i come in?".

dahlia nodded and moved out of the way so he could enter her condo, they stood in her kitchen looking at each other.

"dahlia... i love you"

"don't" she shook her head, blinking back tears.

"no i'm serious, i love you" he repeated.

"no don't say that drew! you broke my heart" she cried.

"i know, i know" he said calmly "i was young and dumb, i've grown up though dee".

"i can't trust you drew, i opened up to you and you left" she argued.

"i loved you then i just didn't know how to say it back, i've never felt that way about anyone but you" he explained.

"i can't do this" she threw her arms in the air, tears spilling out of her eyes.

drew softly held her wrists "im not going anywhere" he said softly wrapping his arms around dahlia as she cried into his chest.

she knew that she wanted him all along, that her feelings for him had never gone away but she didn't know if she could ever trust him. she wasn't going to jump into a relationship with him just because he confessed his feelings for her.

 she wasn't going to jump into a relationship with him just because he confessed his feelings for her

tagged dahliamurphy
liked by jonathandavissofficial and 1,303,283 others
drewstarkey: 🍀

*comments have been disabled on this post*