☆six☆

liked by drewstarkey and 1,382,278 othersdahliamurphy: first day on set

dahliamurphy: first day on set

jonathandavissofficial: yayyyy

madisonbailey: u look SO good

drewstarkey: pogue dahlia unlocked

user2: who is she???

it was dahlia's first day on set, rudy had offered to give her a ride to the filming location. dahlia would be playing john b's sister who is returning from living with her mother; she'd also be involved in a love triangle with rudy and drew's character.

when she arrived on set she went to hair and makeup to get ready for her first scene, then she went to her first filming location for the day.

she got finished her first few scenes which included reuniting with john b and the pogues, and then she had a kissing scene with jj, and a couple others introducing her and rafe's romance.

after she was finished, she went to lunch. she sat in her trailer scrolling on her phone when the director came in. "hey d, just wanted to prepare you for this next scene if you have a second to talk".

dahlia turned off her phone and faced the director "yeah for sure" she nodded.

"great, so the scene may be a little emotional to film, you and drew are going to have to yell at each other" she began "now i've already talked to drew and he said he's fine with you yelling at him but if you're not comfortable with him yelling at you he's fine with it" the director explained.

"um, yeah i think i'll be fine" dahlia nodded.

"okay great, there's just one more thing" the director waited a moment "your character slaps drew's character".

dahlia went into the next scene a little nervous but she found drew before the scene to discuss, after talking to him she felt a lot better.

the director called action, the scene began with rafe alone on the beach. dahlia walked into frame.

"how could you tell john b about us?" she asked "he won't talk to me now rafe".

"why don't you go cry about it to jj?" he sneered.

"is that what this is about?" she shook her head "jj kissed me before i even knew that you were interested in me!".

"i can't believe i ever involved myself with a pogue! you guys deserve each other" he shook his head.

"that's all that i am?" she asked.

"look robyn, we weren't dating we were just sleeping together" he shrugged "i don't love you! get that through your head!".

suddenly something in dahlia flipped, she knew what the scene entailed but hearing drew say those words stung; even if he was just acting. it brought back bad memories.

suddenly, dahlia let out an unscripted "fuck you". followed by the stage slap, which was accidentally a real slap.

"annnnnnd cut" the directors called "we got it guys!"

"im sorry-" dahlia covered her mouth, tears flooding her eyes. she swiftly walked off set, it was her last scene for the day so she went back to her condo without saying goodbye to anyone.