☆thirteen☆

dahlia ended up sleeping over at rudy's, they didn't sleep together because dahlia was drunk and he was sober but they slept in each others arms.

when she woke up, rudy was already up on his phone next to her.

"morning" she smiled.

"morning" he replied kissing her "i wanted to talk to you about this"

"okay..." she nodded

"so like i know that you obviously still love drew and i'm fine with that, if i'm being honest i still love my ex" he explained "but im fine to do something casual with you"

dahlia agreed.

"while you were sleeping i thought of something, i don't like how drew ended shit with you" he continued "he's gonna rub his ex in your face and think that he won, so i want to help you"

"im listening" she nodded.

"what if you and i pretend to date" he began "i mean we've already kissed and everything and obviously i wouldn't mind sleeping with you when we're both sober, but maybe it would help you get over drew if he thinks you've moved on"

dahlia thought for a moment, she didn't say anything.

"it's kinda stupid idea, forget i said anything" rudy backtracked.

"no it's a great idea, let's do it"

liked by madelyncline and 1,927,288 othersdahliamurphy: good morning:)

dahliamurphy: good morning:)

*comments on this post have been disabled*