PREVIEW

✿ This content is made up of the Author's imagination, or used in a fictitious manner. It's only for entertainment purposes, so please don't take it seriously. ✿

STORY PREVIEW

A Girl with a lot of dreams. Who ran away from her marriage. And a Businessman who hates marriage. Accidentally, they both meet each other. They both are unknown for each other. Then why? They both do a contract marriage. If you want to know, then Read it.

CAST PREVIEW

Lead character;

Y/n – A girl who loves to do challenging things. And who had only one dream to become the world's best actress and model, but now she's going to get married...

Namjoon – An earnest boy who never understands anything other than his work. And he handles everything in his father's company instead of his father. But his anger is worse than everything, and he never wants to get married because he just wanted to focus on his career.

Family;

Mr. cha – Y/n's father, who is owner of five-star hotels. He's very strict, but he loves Y/n more than wants everything. He used to support her in everything except her dream of becoming an actress because he wants her to focus on family business.

Mrs. cha – Y/n's mother and a very lovely & lovely lady. She can do anything for Y/n. And she also wanted to help her fulfill her dream, but she could not go against her husband.

Mr. Kim – Namjoon's father and a chairman of "K-Group" (A massive construction company). He didn't force his son for anything. But his only wish is the marriage of his son.

Mrs. Kim – Namjoon's mother, A gorgeous lady And a less famous actress who has completely dropped her acting career now.

Supporting Cast;

Mini – Y/n's bestie, who knows everything about her and helps her in everything she does. Mini did not have parents, So she lived alone in an apartment and used to work as a part-timer.

Jimin – Director of "K-Group" and as like Namjoon's little brother and good friend too. Some time Namjoon get angry on him because of his naughty behavior, as you know.

✿ This is just a little preview, hope you like it.

❁𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑❁

❀𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖎𝖙!❀

♡ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 ♡

.