Ⅰ¹

✿ This content is made up of the Author's imagination, or used in a fictitious manner. It's only for entertainment purposes, so please don't take it seriously. ✿

 CHAPTER ONE: WEDDING 

It's the day of Y/n's wedding. All the guests will be arrived. Everyone just waiting for the bride, Mrs. Cha went into the bride's room to call her.

"Y/n, are you ready?" while entering in bride's room she asked. And found her inside, in her casual dress. After looking at her, Mrs. Cha gets angry, and while greeting her teeth she asked "Why are you not ready yet... Everyone is waiting for you." 

As Mrs. Cha knows that Y/n is not ready for this marriage, she is only here because Mr. and Mrs. Cha forced her. But Now Y/n have decided that she is not going to do this, and shouts on Mrs. Cha "Mom... I already told you that I don't want to do this marriage"

"But my dear, try to understand it's good for you" Mrs. Cha said while convincing her, but when she looked at Y/n expressions she found out that Y/n is not going to listening her. So she looked at Y/n's best friend Mini, who was standing beside Y/n, and said to her "You tell her something, maybe she listens to you"

Mini knew very well what trouble Y/n was going through but right now she could not do anything else except to console her, so she said "Y/n... Aunty is right" On her words Y/n looked at her with the crooked eyes, then she looked at her mom and said "Ok, I accept you're right... but what about my dreams?"

"Complete them after you go there" Mrs. cha said, because she knew that she can complete them, after her marriage. But Y/n was afraid that if those people turned out to be like her father, who were against her dreams, who did not want her to become an actress. Then what will she do, so she asked her mother "And what is the proof that they will let me do"

"They will because..." before she completes her words, her phone rang, she picked up the call "Hello... Yes, I'm with her... She will only take a little longer... Okay... Okay... I'm coming" after completing the talk, she cut the call. And while looking at Y/n she said "Your dad is calling me I have to go, And you have only half hour to get ready"

"But mom..." before she completes her sentence, Mrs. Cha said "Get ready quickly if you don't want to face your dad's anger"

"Aunty you go, I will make her ready" Mini said to Mrs. cha, and she left. And then Mini took a Y/n's wedding dress and while giving her she said "Wear it" But she threw that dress in anger and said "I already told you that I don't want to do this marriage, I want to run away from here if my rule goes" on her words they both looked at her with pin drop silence, then a smirk comes on Y/n face and Mini understood what she's thinking, and because of the sacred Mini said "Y/n, No..."

While holding Mini's hand, Y/n said "Please" and she tried to convince her. Then Mini asked "But what if someone caught you?" Because Mini know's the power of Y/n's Dad, and his level of anger also. When Y/n looked at Mini's eyes, she understands that Mini is sacred, So she said with the confidence "You just help me" 

"How?" As Mini asked, Y/n looked at her wedding dress and said "Wear this dress instead of me and go there"

"And what if someone recognizes me?"

"Don't worry, just cover your face properly because Once you have covered your face, then before marriage my mother will not let anyone uncover your face because it is a ritual." while smirking Y/n said, because few days ago her mother told her about this ritual, Then Mini said "But Y/n how could I do this marriage" because she can't do this on her place.

"I am not telling you to do this marriage, you just have to take my place in front of everyone for a while. So, I'll run away from here" Y/n clears her confusion. Then Mini agreed to help her and said "Okay... Okay... I can do this... But you have to be careful"

"You don't worry about it, I will be careful" 

"Good"

"Now get ready quickly"

"But where will you go from here?"

"Airport And when you go free from here, you will meet me at the same after taking all my stuff" Y/n clear her all facts And then they start getting ready and while discussing other things.

~ After sometime ~

After getting ready, they both are sitting then Someone knocked on the door

"Cover your face" Y/n said to Mini

*Mini Look*

"And you go and hide in the bathroom"

"Hmm... Best of luck" Y/n said and went in bathroom. Mini opened the room door Mrs. Cha was standing there and looking at her, she says "Oh my dear you're looking so beautiful, Now come everyone is waiting for you."

"Hmm" Mini nodded

As Mini left with Mrs. Cha, Y/n went out by the back door. She took a taxi and went to the airport.

At the wedding place, As Mini entered the hall, she saw the Groom, She went to him and stood next to him and Thinking 'He's really handsome, good-looking, but I can't do this marriage, I have to find a way to stop this marriage'

And suddenly, She grabbed the groom's hand and dragged him from there. Everyone was staring at her, Mrs. cha shouted "Y/n... Y/n"

"Y/n where are you going?" Mr. cha said in an angry tone. She went in the room and locked the door, "what is this behavior?" The groom asked her. She didn't say anything, she just uncovered her face.

❁𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑❁

❀𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖎𝖙!❀

♡ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 ♡

.