Ⅵ⁶

✿ This content is made up of the Author's imagination, or used in a fictitious manner. It's only for entertainment purposes, so please don't take it seriously ✿

 CHAPTER SIX: CAR RIDE 

They went out of the cabin "So finally, Now someone came here due to which my workload will be a little less" Jimin said with a deep breath. She just smiled in response.

"Btw, where are you from?" He asked

"From Korea"

"Oh nice, BTW Suzy, I don't understand why, but I really feel like I've seen you somewhere before"

"Yaa, in the airport"

"No... Not there... somewhere before that"

"But the truth is that we've never met before"

"Hmm... maybe"

"Hmm"

"You have got such a good job, you should have to be happy, but why are you looking so tense, is there any problem?"

"No... Nothing"

"Are you sure?"

"Actually yes, I have a problem"

"Tell me what is that?"

"Actually, I am worried about my house"

"Your house?"

"Hmm... I've been staying in a hotel since I moved to Paris, but now I want to buy an apartment and I can't figure out how to do it"

"But now what do you need to worry about?"

"Means?"

"Didn't the leader tell you that you will get an apartment and a car from our side?"

"What really?"

"Hmm, It's a rule of K-Group. Those who are above in the post, they get facilities from the company, as long as they are workers here."

"Oh I see"

"When we go back, I'll talk to the leader about it"

"Why every time you call him leader?"

"Because he's my leader, he is the only person who taught me everything, because of him, I'm here"

"Oh... I see"

After visiting the whole office, they came back.

*Outside The Cabin*

"BTW, what is his name?" Y/n asked to Jimin. "It's Kim Namjoon" He replied and while repeating him she said "Kim Nam... Joonie" And at the same time, Namjoon opened the door and While looking at her doubtfully he asked "what did you just say?" "Your name, Kim Namjoonie" She replied Before she said something else, Jimin said "Hey it's Namjoon" "Oh sorry" She apologized "It's okay. Btw come inside, your contract papers are ready, let's sign on them" They all went in. She read the papers and signed them.

"So, officially welcome Miss Suzy In K-Group" Namjoon say

"Thank you" Y/n Say

"And it's your place" While pointed on the other desk in his cabin, he said

"Okay" She replied

"Leader..." Jimin say

"Hmm?" He replied

"I want to ask something" Jimin say

"Hmm say"

"Did you not tell her about the apartment and car?" Jimin ask