Ⅴ⁵

✿ This content is made up of the Author's imagination, or used in a fictitious manner. It's only for entertainment purposes, so please don't take it seriously. ✿

CHAPTER FIVE : THE JOB CONTRACT 

"Miss Suzy... Please come this way" Jimin called Y/n By the name she told him. "Okay" she said and went there

"Best of luck" He wished her

"Thank you" She said. And while opening the door, she asked "May I come in sir"

"Hm" Namjoon gave her permission. She went in and while looking at each other they both said "You" while looking at Namjoon, Y/n think 'Ahh this arrogant guy... This was the only place where I could get a job, but now it seems I lost it too' and other side while looking at her, Namjoon thought 'What's this shameless girl doing here, who does not know the way how to talk to people, they can never work in my office... But No, Namjoon, you can't judge a book by its cover. That's why in a single meeting you can't judge someone's work by the way they talk, And remember that you have to keep your personal and professional life separate. Now just speak with her properly'

"Hello, I'm the chairman of K-Group" with a little smile he said "Good morning sir, And firstly, I apologize for my behavior" she replied

"Let's talk about it later... now I'm just your interviewer... Okay?" He said with a serious expression.

"Okay sir"

"Now please sit" while pointed on chair he said

"Thank you" while sitting she said

"Now can I see your resume and other documents"

"Sorry sir, but I don't have it"

"And why?"

"Just because of some personal reasons"

"Okay, then tell me something about you"

"My name is Suzy, And I'm from Korea... And I have come here to fulfill my dreams"

"What kind of dreams?"

"Actually, I want to become an actor and Model"

"What are you doing here, if you want to be a model?"

"Because I need a job for money"

"So you want to say that to fulfill your needs, I will give you this job like this"

"What do you think who I'm... do you think I have no experience with all this... I have 5 years experience as Charwoman" she said with the serious expression.

"Oh really... If that was the case, then why did you leave that job?"

"That was not my job, That was my fathers' company" she said with the smirk

"Miss Suzy your words are so complicated can explain me properly"

"Is it compulsory?"

"If you don't want to tell me this, then it's okay, And just forget about this job"

'Y/n maybe you have to tell him all, then you will get this job, I have to take a bit of risk' She thought

"Okay... I'll tell you properly" She said

"Hmm"

"So, I live in Korea, my dad is the biggest businessman of there, and after completing my studies I joined his office, But my interest was in modeling, so I wanted to do the same. But my dad was not in my support, so I ran away from there and came to Paris."

"Run away... Really... why I think you Korean girls love to run" with an annoying face, he said

"Huh?" she confused