Ⅱ²

✿ This content is made up of the Author's imagination, or used in a fictitious manner. It's only for entertainment purposes so please don't take it seriously. ✿

 CHAPTER TWO: SUCCEEDED 

As Mini uncovered her face, the groom looked at her with the same expressions and says "What happened?"

"Are you not shocked?" She asked him

"Why would I?" with confusion, he asked

"Because I am not the girl you are going to marry"

"What... I haven't even seen her photo, so I don't know how she looks like... but where is she?" he asked

"She is not here... now please you do something cause' I don't want to do this marriage"

"Okay, cover your face and let's come outside" As he said, she covered her face then, he opened the door, and they went out. As they went out, Mr. Cha angrily asked her "Y/n what is this behavior?" she didn't say anything. But before anyone else said anything else, Groom says "We are sorry" and they went back and stood at their place. Thereafter, the Pastor asked them "Should we start?" and without wasting a second Groom says "No"

"Why?" His Dad asked him.

"What happened?" Mr. Cha asked.

"Sorry... But I have to do this" Groom whisper in Mini ears And uncover her face. His sudden action made her shocked because she's not ready for it. And as he uncovered her face everyone started asking questions to her "Mini?" Mrs. Cha said with a shocking expression.

"Where is Y/n, And what are you doing here?" Mr. Cha asked in an angry tone

"Mr. Cha, what's going here, Where is your daughter?" Groom's dad asked him

"Mini, where is she?" Mr. Cha asked her

"I-I don't know" she muttered

"You're with her in the room, Then why you don't know?" He asked in an angry tone

"I went in the bathroom... And when I came back, she was not there" She replied. "Go and find her" Mr. Cha ordered to his guards and to Mini he said "You just go away in front of my eyes"

"Mini, go and change your dress" politely Mrs. Cha said. She just nodded and left.

"We are sorry... I don't know what happened to her... Where did she leave" Mr. Cha said to Groom's Dad "It's okay Mr. Cha, It was not your fault." he politely replied "Why was not dad? Maybe he must be forcibly getting her married just like you" With an angry expression, Groom said and left from there.

Other side Mini quickly went in room change her dress and by a taxi she went to airport "Oh finally you come... Is everything okay there?" while hugging her Y/n asked her

"Your dad has ordered the guards to find you" She Replied

"Where is my stuff?" Y/n asked

"Here is it... now where are you going to go from here?" while giving her, her stuff she asked

"Paris... because I only have the visa there"

"You mean... you will go there by your real identity... And what do you think... your dad won't be able to find you there?" disappointedly she asked

"Then?" Y/n asked her

"Do one thing... I have a friend who makes a fake ID, I can take her help, and you can stay in her second apartment until she makes them" Mini said, and she nodded in response "I will give you her address, you go there... I'll talk to her about it... Now I have to go before someone comes here after following me... And yes, put your phone off... Okay... I'll tell her to give you a new phone" She just completed her words and left. And Y/n went to mini's friend's house.

~ After few days ~

"It's been a week since she left, and you still can't find her" Mr. Cha is shouting to his guards "We tried every way but didn't find her, And also Somebody deleted the camera footage here, I think someone is helping her" A guard said.

Mr. Cha looked at Mini, "Why are you looking at her... She is also worried about her... It's all just happening because of you" angrily Mrs. Cha said and tears comes up in her eye "If you don't force her for this marriage, she will never do it" she completes her words and left from there and while following her Mini also left.

*At Mrs. cha room*

"Aunty, please relax" Trying to make her calm, Mini said

"How could I... I also don't even know how is she, where is she" disappointedly she said

"Aunty, she is fine"

"How do you know?"

"Few days ago I met her, she's fine"

"And where is she?"

"I don't know about it... She is our brave girl, So don't worry about her"

Then Mini's phone ring... She picked up the call, "Hmm... Okay... Okay... I'm coming" She just said this and cut the call

"Who is... Y/n?" With little hope, Mrs. Cha asked

"No... I have to go now" She replied and left.

After sometimes she went to her friend's apartment... As Y/n saw her she hugged her "How are you?" Mini asked her "fine... And what about you and mom, dad?" she asked

"Your mom is not okay, she's just crying every time and dad is still finding you... But now you're all documents are ready, and your tickets also now let's go. Your flight is taking off in an hour" Mini say

"Oh finally... Although Mini promised me you take care of my parents in my absence"

"Don't worry about it... And until the month doesn't call me, maybe your dad check my call list... Okay"

"Hmm... Bye... Take care My girl" Y/n said and took all of her stuff and Left. After some hours, she went to Paris.

*At Paris airport*

Y/n took her luggage, Then a Jimin came to her and said "Excuse me... It's my bag" and while giving her the other bag he said "Maybe that one is your"

 It's my bag" and while giving her the other bag he said "Maybe that one is your"

❁𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑❁

❀𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖎𝖙!❀

♡ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 ♡

.