Ⅲ³

✿ This content is made up of the Author's imagination, or used in a fictitious manner. It's only for entertainment purposes, so please don't take it seriously. ✿

 CHAPTER THREE: DAY IN PARIS 

Y/n took her luggage, Then a Jimin came to her and said "Excuse me... It's my bag" and while giving her the other bag he said "Maybe that one is your"

She opened the bag and checked it "Oh Yaa, It's my" She said

"Both are the same, so I just confused... I'm sorry" He apologized

"It's okay"

"Did we meet before because I feel like I have seen you somewhere"

"Oh, very cheese line"

"No, I'm serious, but I didn't remember where"

"Okay fine... now I have to go" she said and left while looking at her Jimin thought 'She's so rude but beautiful as well'

"Let me book a cab" standing outside the airport, she's talking to herself, But as she took out her phone it was switched off. "Ahhh... not now" Suddenly a car stopped in front of her. It's Jimin's car, and he asked her "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yaa for taxi" She replied

"Okay, then come, I'll drop you"

"No it's okay, I'll go myself"

He came out of the car, took her bags and put them inside the car and while opening the door, he says "Please come" and unfortunately, she sat inside. After that, Jimin also sat in and asked her "Where did I drop you?" as he asked, she started thinking 'Should I go any local hotel... No... No... How could I adjust there... I have to go to my fav hotel' she's busy in her thoughts then Jimin says "Miss?" and she Quickly replies "Drop me at *** hotel"

"Oh it's an expensive hotel" He said, "Yaa I know" She replied and silently started looking out of the car window. Jimin think 'She's quiet too. Let me make her shout' He started the car and started driving as fast as he can... But looking at her face, it was as like she didn't care. And suddenly, she asked him "Are you just driving that fast?" He just confused about what she wanted to say, but before he asked anything she asked "If you don't mind, can I drive?"

"Why did you scare by my driving?" He asked

"Did you think I'm?" She asked him back

"Hmm... No... Let's see how's you're driving" He said. It's her favorite car, so how could she lose a chance to drive it, she sat in the driving seat and started driving at full speed... And directly stop the car in front of the hotel.

"Thanks" she said

"Welcome... btw bro you're good at driving" He said

"Oh, thanks" then both got out of the car, Jimin helped her to get out her bags. And while sitting in the car, He said "Bye" and left. Y/n went inside, booked a room and went in her room to take some rest.

*Other side*

Jimin went in office "where is the leader (Namjoon)?" He asked his assistant "In your cabin" She replied

"In my cabin?"

"Hmm... and he's very angry"

"Angry... why?"

"Because... you..." before she completes her words, Jimin cut her in middle while saying "It's okay I'll check myself" And he went out of his cabin, while entering inside he says "Good morning leader"

"Welcome sir welcome... You didn't think you came too soon?" Namjoon asked him with a fake smile. "Oh really... Did I?" while smiling, Jimin said

"Just shut up" Angrily, Namjoon shouted at him.

"Sorry" Jimin said

"I told you that you have to attend today's meeting, but you are so late"

"It's not my fault in this, the flight landed late"

"The flight has landed 2 hours ago, And it takes only 20 minutes to reach here from the airport"

"Sorry leader, I was just helping a girl, so I got late"

"I know very well how you were helping, Now just focus on your work, understand?"

"Hmm"

*At Y/n's Place*

Y/n is standing beside the window and while looking outside she's thinking 'Finally I am in Paris... in my dream place... And after coming here I do not enjoy this place, it is not possible... So, it would be good for me, that I should visit the places here for some time and refresh my mood... because I also have enough money to survive here... At least I can comfortably use this money for more than a month, and in between this, I will also get a shoot'

❁𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑❁

❀𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖎𝖙!❀

♡ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 ♡

.