Introduction

Hi everyone!

So, I've recently started watching Spy x Family, and I decided to write a fanfic about it! Now, this is my first time writing a romance thing, so apologies if this is bad.

Another thing. The cover art is NOT mine. I repeat, the cover art is NOT mine. I don't know who it belongs to, but whoever it is, I love it!

If you're one of my Wings of Fire readers, this has nothing to do with it, and you can turn back now and read some of my other works. But otherwise, keep going until the end!

Since the characters have all matured over the past ten years, let me give you a brief description.

Anya Forger: She still wears her hair ornaments, but she grew her hair longer and dyed the tips green(fashion advice from Becky). Still pretty short, but she's grown to be about 4'11', due to the fact that she's two years younger than everyone believes. Still loves peanuts, and has found an interest in almonds and cashews. Still hates carrots, and has noticed she doesn't like brussels sprouts much. Youngest Imperial Scholar!

Damian Desmond: Real tall; about a foot taller than Anya(see: above). Second youngest Imperial Scholar, hopeless crush on Anya. A bit of a brat.

Becky Blackbell: Around 5'7''. Likes to wear her black hair in pigtails that fall down to her waist. When it's down, it falls to almost mid-thigh. Likes gossiping. A hopeless romantic and her favorite book/manga genre is cliche romance.

And here's a guide so you know who's talking and whatnot.

Italicized - This is the thoughts of whoever's point of view it is.

Italicized and bolded - These are the thoughts of the people that Anya's mind reading, so they only appear in Anya's point of view.

Bolded - an author's note, meaning that I'm the one talking to you.

Underlined - This is done to add emphasis to certain words/phrases. Works in thoughts, too.

Normal - this is the normal part of the story.

Anyways, I'm sure you all are bored out of your minds now, so click the button down here to proceed!(assuming I'm done with the first chapter, of course!)⬇