Darryl Ending 1 (Bad)

(Warning: missing body limbs, blood, mention of rape?, sexual harassment?)

I was given free roam. The front door is locked. Same with the back door. I can’t leave. I asked him so many times if I could. It was always “no”. I don’t want to be here. Every time I go down to the basement. Where Darryl is. I feel like dying. I’ve already lost my whole hand. Dallas was angry at Darryl for this. Now I’m down here again. Darryl is supposed to apologize. I’m safe as long as I stay out of the cell. “Doll? Please look at me.~” His boney hands gripped the bars. One of them gripped my leg. It moved up to my thigh. Like he’s trying to comfort me. The other hand grabbed my chin and made me look at him. This reminds me of last time. His hands were all over me. My clothes were scattered everywhere. The pain. The blood. My hand. I got a better look at him. His face was boney but he wasn’t old. He doesn’t have wrinkles.

He’s young. His clothes were ripped and dirty. His skin was healthy or what you would call healthy. His arm was nothing but bone and skin. But he was strong. Practically every limb was just bone and skin. He hasn’t gotten enough nutrients or even sun. He’s white as a vampire. The difference is very noticeable with my tan skin. The bones all over the cell. They weren’t animal bones. Their human bones. That’s what Dallas has been feeding him. Human flesh makes someone go insane and degrades their mind. He gave me a human hand. “It’s your hand… I thought you would want it.” I nodded and set it aside. It’ll only remind me of last time. And the time before that. And the time before. I can’t since the first limb he took was my lower leg. Both legs. Like half way on my lower leg. He grabbed my sides. Bringing me closer to him. His breath has gotten worse. I only have one hand to stop him with. But I don’t have enough strength. His breath is warm. It still smelled like decay and rotting flesh. But stronger.

My body was pressed against the bars. The metal sent shivers down my spine. He pressed his lips against mine. The taste of rotten flesh ran down my throat. It was like stale blood. I can’t move away. I mean I really can’t since I have no limbs. He pulled away and smiled. It was gentle but creepy. “Your lips are still soft… and warm.” My vision was blurry. No, I'm crying. There were footsteps and the basement door opened. He let me go and scooted away. Dallas was there with a wheelchair. Picked up my hand. Well it was my hand. Dallas picked me up and set me on the wheelchair. Once I was back in my room. I touched my lips. He didn’t force the kiss. It was gentle and sweet. Caring even. I looked at my wrist. But he took my hand and legs. I can’t walk. I can only use one hand. If he takes my other hand I can’t leave. I’ll have to stay. I’ll have to be fed, bathed, and clothes. Everything. I can’t live like that!

But I can’t leave. There’s no point. I’m stuck here for the rest of my life. Just don’t go to the basement. Yeah. Then I’ll be able to eat and wash myself. Bathing is another story. I could get used to this. Before my sanity runs out. I’ll be insane by the end of the month. I’m a lost cause!

Total of 636, this is the bad ending for Darryl and Griffin. The good ending will come out in a few days. - Alaphi