Backyard

(Warning: mention of rape, blood/gore, corpses)

I’m live on twitch. I’m exploring this abandoned hospital. It said that there’s no one there. I’m going to explore it and make sure no hobos are there. Throughout the hospital was debre and this decaying smell. The decay was fresh. There’s no bodies. Just debri. I couldn’t pinpoint the smell. It got stronger towards the door to the backyard. Right across from the door was a room. This room was for testing blood and storing it. I went in there and looked around. Blood was left here. Would they take that with them? There were also old tests too. Most were abandoned while the test was happening. Is someone here? It’s only me and the 1 million viewers. The blood packets were old and probably stale. The whole room smelled like stale blood. So the decay wasn’t here. Maybe it is the backyard.

I turned back around to exit. Maybe I shouldn’t check the backyard yet. I turned down the hall to the children's area. It was clean. Blood stained the wall. There was a packet there. Medical bottles are still filled with pills. I honestly thought the employees would take them with them. I sighed and turned around. I went over to the backyard. I opened the door. There was a wave of decay in my nose. It smells like rotten milk, rotten flesh and stale blood. I went out and looked around. The yard was split in half. There was a playground on the left. It was rusted and broken. The kids here must have loved to play there. I checked the comments. They said it looked scary. Some are making jokes. Why is there a graveyard? A graveyard? I looked up. On the right was a graveyard. I looked at the graves. There were the people who worked here. Behind them were the patients. Mostly children.

One grave was open. I went past the graves. The grave had no name. I looked down and saw a body. It was mostly bone. The little flesh was decaying from the joints. It looked like a 7 year old. There was a document in the grave. In the kids' hands. I took it. The left hand tore off. I opened the document. It had his information but his name and last name was smudged. I signed a second time. I set it back in the grave. I went over to the playground. There was creaking. One of the swing sets was moving. The mulch of wood was decaying as well. There was a thump from the slide. A decayed hand rolled down. It was fresh too. Maggots haven’t gotten to it. The blood was bright red. This person was young. The creaking stopped. I was grabbed from behind. I dropped my phone. Everything was spinning. There was a pinch on my neck. Then I passed out.

I woke up with blaring pain. I must have had a blow to the head. I looked down. I was close to a spike. It was sharp and polished. There was a blood stain. It was old. My phone was on the side. I can’t bring myself to move. Someone grabbed my shoulders. I looked at my phone's camera. There was this man. At least 40 or 50 years old. He smiled creepily and chuckled deeply. Soon it was a crackle. His voice is so raspy. I lifted my foot up. Pain shot through my hip. No. No. No! This guy is disgusting. “We can’t have you… have you seen… or know… about this.” What is he saying? His hand rubbed my belly. He thinks I can get pregnant? He thinks I’m a girl? I’m weirded out. Wait. Did he record himself fucking me, in front of the viewers. Please say one of them called the police. “You're so pretty, no, beautiful… please don’t go… I’ll take good care of you.” He pushed me forward.

I gasped and looked down. The tip of the spike was poking through the shirt. He stopped moving forward and looked at the spike. He smiled and picked me up. My phone was in his hands. The room looked like he lived there. He stopped in his tracks and looked back at the spike. Please don’t. He then looked at the table. It had a knife stuck into it. It was a small one. “Please don’t hurt me…” My voice was so quiet. After a few hours of torture. He let me go and ended the live. There were so many views. For rape. Tears stained my cheeks. He held me in a loving way. He had a bed in the actual room. He brought me there and gave me a pill. It was a pain reliever. The pain subsided quickly. Maybe it wasn’t a pain reliever. He kissed me and got me dressed. My hand was cuffed to the bed. He took my phone and left. He made this whistling sound. It sounded like a ghost.

That hand from the side popped out. He was whispering to it. The hand took my phone and ran. Ran? Well crawled away. He came back and laid behind me. Hugging me from behind. I’m gonna die here.

Total of words 891, it looks like this guy is stuck there. What should his name be?