Uno

(He was walking through the hallways in simple dress shirt tucked in the dress pant.... Hair nicely done with a box filled with his stuff in his hands as he was fired from his job of an Assistant. He was by the lift that will take him to the parking lot downstairs when he got a call.... He pressed the button on the Bluetooth attached to his ear and asked ..)

He : Dead or Alive.?

(The lady's voice from the other side of the phone said....)

: Manners Young man...!!! No greetings.??

He : I just got fired.... What do you want me to do.?? Tango.? The cameras are obviously recording me....

: Oh..... I am so sorry..... But it's bout time you head back....

He: Just tell me.... Dead or Alive.?

: *sigh* Alive...

He: How much time do I have? Who is on the map.?

: I have Vaishnavi on the map for you today.... As soon as you step in the lift.... You have exactly 3 minutes to prepare before our target gets into the lift from his floor...

He: Noted..... link me to Vaishnavi...

(He hears a ding sound behind him signaling that lift is open..... He gets inside but regrets immediately as lift is not empty making him curse under his breath....)

He: Fuck...

(Vaishnavi who is now linked with Him chuckles where as the same female voice speaks again reminding them her presence...)

: Language...

He: I thought no one was meant to be in here...

(Meanwhile he starts to put a simple mask on along with putting on one contact lens on his left eye.... As soon as he did that Vaishnavi got the exact view of what he was looking at.... Along with the rest of the videos screens of the cameras that are located all over the building.... She was also having an eye on the other computer screen that was showing her the body heat of the people all around the building especially near the lift and parking lot... That was to make sure the target that they were planning to take on, his men comes no where near him...)

Vaish.... I am waiting.... This lift needs to be empty before our target gets in here....

Vaishnavi: They will be leaving on next stop...

(As soon as next stop arrived the people left the lift and their target entered the lift....

Before the target can process anything he took a finger tip cover that had a pin with sedative coating. He then pretended to balance himself by holding his overly sized box in other hand and placing that hand with finger tip cover by the target's neck and so it won't look suspicious, He then backed away thanking and apologizing.... In a minute the target started to swing a little making him give the target support to stand properly and pricking the same pin again in the neck making the target unconscious right away for a long time... still holding the target he said...)

He: Give me a countdown before you hack the cameras....

(Vaishnavi who was keeping an eye on all the screens along with maintaining contact with the hacking team said as soon as she got green signal from them)

Vaishnavi: Hacking done in 3.....2.....1....Go....

(As soon as she said so... he dropped his box that he was carrying and pushing the target in the corner in sitting position he started to unbutton his shirt, he then took out the uniform shirt of the ward boy of the close by hospital along with the hat and pulled out the upper layer of his pants revealing the uniform pant of the same hospital....
He had his mask on and the box that previously he held was now having all his discarded clothes and items he used... The clothes that were discarded and the items will be taken care off by one of the Agents who will be stepping in as soon as he steps out with the target in his hand.... Some will be giving him a hand to carry the target to the van disguised as hospital's ambulance.... Soon the lift opened and before anyone can doubt or feel suspicious they started to scream....
While other Agent quietly went into the lift to clear the scene...)