Dos

Author's note:
Character's inner thoughts will be written in italics.!!!

Back to story...

: Well then...... Believe it.....
AGENT RED...... AT YOUR SERVICE (She said with a smirk and wink.... Who was leaning by the door frame of meeting room with her helmet in her hand....)

(Her voice gained everyone's attention and made them turn in Her direction.....)

(Siddharth's eye widened when he saw her Holy mother of sexiness.!!!! She is Agent Red.??? Oh my Fucking God.!!!!! The tests God throws at me unexpectedly.!!!! That confidence, that walk, that presence...... and I better stop starting at her perfect figure before I come out as a pervert ...... Lord have mercy.,... Pull yourself together Siddharth..... You are Agent Black......while thinking this he turned his back towards her.....

Where as she casually scanned the room and finding her people went towards them and high fived them, went towards towards Chief and gave him a bro hug..... She did a quick salute sign using first two fingers to the rest of the Agents present there who were from Mumbai branch and her eyes met with Abhishek's and for a slight moment her eyes widened..... She knew that face.... She still remembers it.... Still to make sure she raised her eyebrows as a gesture to ask him if he is on the same page and recognizes her and he just gave a small nod with a fond smile and she closed her eyes and smiled as if she finally had found something she had been looking for so long..... Suddenly she heard.....)

Abhishek: Well aren't you happy SIDDHARTH.!!!! You are finally meeting your Idol.!!

(As soon as she heard name Siddharth she opened her eyes and saw Abhishek smirking and looking at someone who was actually back facing her..... )

AR: Idol.??? Me.???? For who.????

( Abhishek stood up and walked towards Siddharth and held him from his shoulders, he was glaring at him but Abhishek was having time of his life so he ignored all the glares and resisting attempts from his brother and made him forcefully turn towards Avneet and there..... Avneet finally saw him......

Her childhood best friend...... Her........ Her FIRST LOVE.!!!! Maybe that was childhood love but feelings were never childish..... She knew she loved him..... Was it too young age to interpret her feelings as love.?? Yes..... It was...... Did she confessed her feelings to him.??? No she didn't...... Why.???? Well...... She herself was unsure of the feelings...... All she knew was she liked him more than a friend and after that one unfortunate day...... Everything changed...... She had to move out of the country.... Without saying goodbye to anyone and she was not able to connect with any of her friends..... When she finally was able to contact her other best friend..... She was able to talk with Abhishek and Vaishnavi where as Siddharth was busy and had been avoiding to talk to her ever since.... She don't know what happened after she left..... But something drastic must have happened which made Siddharth avoid talking to her knowing it's her who wants to talk to him as they were really really close best friends.....

Now here she was.... Finally seeing him after long 12 years..... She could have easily found him and got all information regarding him once she became Agent but this was the only area she wanted to keep untouched and be normal in her life.....

Looking at him all grown up into one handsome man...... All she could think was.... Damn.... Puberty hit him good.... VERY GOOD.!!!! That little peek a boo of his abs from his half open shirt is an open invite..... Those perfectly deshelved hair, that snatched waist..... that hint of stubble on his handsome face..... It should be illegal to look that sexy and I will practically snatch the eye balls out of anyone who will eye this man.... Cz he is MINE..!.!!Abhishek and Siddharth both share almost similar facial features that's how Avneet was able to recognize him and those hazel eyes...... If not for these.... She would've never thought she could ever recognize him.... Though he does stand out with his presence as you can tell..... The reason of not recognizing him without Abhishek.... Blame the long 12 years.!!! Cz 12 years is long time.... And when they last saw each other they were in their early teens... A lot has changed in these 12 years.... But looking At Siddharth's reaction it seems like he has not yet recognize her..........
And that just woke up the Devil inside Avneet....)