Tres

Chief(M): That is why I did that...... She had to let it out.....

Chief (D): *scoff* That still doesn't seem an excuse to bring her past up.... You knew she is extremely sensitive for that topic.....

Chief (M): Someone got to be a bad cop here.... And seems like you all have already taken Good Cop position for her so yes.... I will be bad cop here... let her hate me if that means she can let it out like this bad somehow brings them two together....

Chief (D): You are unbelievable.!!! But I don't know how Siddharth seems to have forgotten Avneet..... Cz back in the meeting it felt like Abhishek figured it out.... Avneet came to know its Siddharth and she looked so happy..... But..... Siddharth forgetting Avneet.!!!! Doesn't fit right...!!!!

Chief(M): Hopefully this merger helps them to come close....

Chief (D): Oh that you leave it for Avneet... She knows he is Siddharth.... Ain't no way he is getting rid of her now.!!! She is gonna make him fall for her...

Chief(M): Let's see... Cz Siddharth is not to be underestimated as well.... Before that... I hope both agrees to join the team...

(They both went inside whereas by Avneet and Siddharth... Avneet broke out from the hug and took a step back and looked at Siddharth questionably....)

AR: Why did you come after me.?
(Did he remember me?)

AB: I was just out to get some fresh air and saw you here so came to you.....
(Ain't no way I am telling the truth...)

AR: Really now....(she said with her hands behind her back and leaning in with a teasing smirk......)
I am touched by your such caring nature.... Sexy and caring...!!! My oh my Agent Black...!!!! You are going to be death of me.!!!

AB: Be careful what you wish for Agent Red...(he finally shot back with equally flirty attitude and grin plastered on his face....)
You never know when your wishes can come true...
(Is she insane.!!! What a character change in blink of an eye.... Lord have mercy and give me strength but won't back down either..... There is no way I will fall for her now that I know who she is.... She wanna play.....Fine then.....Cz two can play the game.!!)

AR: Ahh.!!! Flirting back han.!!! Lemme warn you Agent Black..... (She said getting close to him.... She traced with her two fingers.... His neck to his open area of his pecs to the tiny area of his abs that were peeking from his opened buttons and pulled him close with a tug on his shirt that her lips were by his left ear...... she whispered by lightly brushing her lips with his ear... sending sparks through his body.....)

You are playing with fire.....

(Siddharth was already questioning whether he will be able to play this game with her but then again he remembered how she broke his trust years ago and that snapped him back into Agent Black mode and he quickly got the hold of the hand of Avneet that was holding his shirt and in fraction of seconds turned her around still holding her hand in a way that her back is now colliding with his chest and he said....)

AB: Maybe....... Cz I maybe a Pyromaniac (NOTE: A pyromaniac has a frequent, powerful desire to set fires. This is different from an arsonist, who sets fires for money. Pyromaniacs just set fires because they want to and feel a compulsion to.)

AR: Really now.!!!!! That is a very serious sickness Agent Black.!!!!(playful chuckle)

AB: If that sickness is in a form of Hot n Sexy Agent coming with an Attitude and Confidence to die for.... Then I am here for it.... Don't you think Agent Red.!!! It's a win win for me?