Cinco

Avneet: Shit.....

(Shit shit shit.... No no no..... I need to remember all this.... Fuck.... I can't forget all this... God why I had to get drunk today.!!! I need to sober myself..!

She stumbles on her way to kitchen and starts rummaging through the cabinets and fridge to find something that will at least help her sober up a bit.... She has to talk to Siddharth..... she opens the fridge and finds a sandwich... She grabs it and tries to take few bites along with going through the cabinets and finding crackers.... She munches on few crackers along with it.... All she need right now is to sober up a bit... there is no way until 24 hours till she can fully recover from alcohol but she can't wait till then..... She is happy that she met with her best friend Ritu from high school after long time at the bar and finally was able to vent out her frustration as she was the only one who knew about her feelings back then but that eventually got her to get drunk.... She can't believe she got drunk.!! Cz to be honest... Avneet is a heavy drinker and handles her alcohol well... In fact.. Very well... So her getting wasted today was just weird... That's what she thought... She will thank her Ritu later to drop her off as she was in no state of driving...... After about 25-30 minutes she felt a bit less tipsy so she decided to go and talk to Siddharth....She knew what she was going to do might end up in complete disaster but she has to....
She had to clear the misunderstanding.... How can he say that she uploaded any such video.!! When she never did.... Infact when she came to know about that video he was already gone from the school and she got busy with deleting that video from the internet.
She tried to contact him but he never responded. She along with their common best friend tried to talk to him but he distanced himself and didn't respond to any of them.

She went to Siddharth's side and went upstairs towards his room. She knew she was already breaking HIS rules of not coming to his side but right now she could care less about that... She was still tipsy but she had more control on her mind and body than before.... She stood in front of his bedroom door... took a deep breath and knocked on his door.... She didn't get any response just heard some rumblings that means he's awake..... She knocked again and a bit louder..)

Avneet: I... *sigh* I know you are awake.... Open the door.... (Still feeling the effect of alcohol she leaned over the door by placing one hand and sighed looking down)

Sid... Please open the door.... You have to listen to my side of story.....

(Siddharth just replied to her from his room without opening the door)

Siddharth: Just leave me alone Avneet... Just go... (his voice felt hoarse, it was of crying earlier.... Avneet knew she has to convey her message but face to face )

Avneet: Just....... Just open the door Siddharth..... listen to me once....(she tried sounding more convincing)

Siddharth: You are in no state of talking Avneet.... Just go and leave me alone...

(Avneet sighed again.! She really wants to talk to him when she is still up and not asleep because of alcohol.... Once she will be knocked down.. She will not remember anything.! Fuck....she cursed under her breath..! )

Avneet: Listen you idiot.... Open this goddamn door or I will have to break it open.. Stop being childish....

(And now we wait...she smirked....and she started counting....Avneet knew she just pulled his nerve by calling him childish and before she could even count till 3 the door opened and revealed shirtless Siddharth with grey sweatpants on looking clearly pissed off but was looking like a hot meal to Avneet...! She had to use every ounce of her strength to control herself and instead of ogling his body she looked at his eyes and said....)