Cuatro

(As soon as she left that's when Siddharth realized that he actually blew up his "fake" cover that he didn't knew her.!!!!)

Siddharth : Shit.! Now I can't even use that excuse to stay away from her.... But why is she so distant.!?! Where did that all flirting and cockiness go.?

Krupali: You complaining.???

Siddharth : Jesus Christ.!! Krupa why the fuck would you do that.??? You scared the shit out of me..!!! Don't just sneak up on me....

Krupali: I scared you.?? Boy we all been calling you for a while... but you zoned out.... So I came to call you and that too I was talking to you slowly not like screaming to scare you..!!!

Siddharth : I......*sigh* Sorry..!!!

Krupali: Sid you decided to be in a relationship when you know damn well that you don't love her.... Goddamnit you still love Avneet..... I always told you that I can't process the logic of you being in relationship when you still love Avneet.!!!!!
(She said getting frustrated)

Siddharth : Krupa my past with her won't let me.... Neither can I fall out of love with her nor can I fall in love with Ritika....

Krupali: You are spoiling her life too Sid.... What's the point of such relationship.?? You haven't even been able to say "I love you" to her....

Siddharth : Let's..... let's just not talk about it Krupa..... let's get inside....

Krupali :Sometimes I wonder how till date Ritika was able to cope up with you being like this? No real love or affection for two years.!!! How.??? Don't you ever wonder!!

Siddharth : She is really nice for this world and for me Krupa..!

Krupali: Whatever you say cz if you ask me..(cut off by AB...)

Siddharth : Nope.. Don't start it again.... Let's head back....

(They reached inside and saw everyone is gathered around by the table and he too joined them....)

Faisal: Avneet was saying that we take care of the areas of training that we mastered in for the trainees as a pair....

AB: Hmm.... I agree.... (he said nodding his head in agreement)

Anushka: We have decided our specialties and made pairs for the training too.... Our managers will make the schedule for the training sessions for us and the trainees....

Bhavesh: According to me.... As you both will be lead.... There is no need for you both to come everyday to the Agency.....

Krupali: I agree.... That will help with less exposure too.... We can report the progress of trainees to you guys and pick one day of the week when both will come and test them and give their final verdict....

Siddharth : Bribes always work in any profession.... Tell them whoever does better performance and will be selected by us in the test provided by us... will be given a special training In special areas that we are expertise in by us personally.....

Avneet : Wow.!! I like that idea.... That way we can bond with and get to know the trainees personally too....

(They continued to discuss their plans on training and handling the trainees in the headquarters for a while and then decided to go back to their own places that they were provided with leaving Siddharth and Avneet alone in this villa. On the way out Shivangi took Avneet to the side and said)

Shivangi: Listen.... I know you are full of pride and you planning your own way to take revenge on him forgetting you and all but...(cut off by Avneet)