Part 1

MATURE CHAPTER!
——————————————
Kaino's POV
-----------------------
I sigh as I down another Vodka Martini. I don't even drink. I just need something to distract me from the cunt who slept with my "best friend". I still remember their faces as I walked in the door. I grimaced at the thought and asked the bartender for another drink. I chugged that one too and stood up.

I wobbled for a moment, the alcohol affecting my vision. I heard a song come on and I walked over onto the dance floor, fixing the exposing dress I put on for her. It's such a waste. I look so hot, just for nothing. I had fixed my makeup but I'm sure there are still smudges. I started to sway to the music, letting it take over my body.

I glance over to see a stunning woman in the V.I.P. section staring at me. I start to slow down my dancing, staring back at the woman. A smirk slowly appeared on her lovely face as she watched me. I bit my lip. She seemed to call me over, simulating her fingers into a "come here" motion.

I blush and walk over to her. I get up to the gate but the security guard stops me. I look up at the tall man, —as I'm only 5'5–and then look at the alluring woman. "Let her through." Her velvet voice commanded. He opened the gate and allowed me through.

I go over and sit down by her. I instantly smell her perfume, which smells very expensive. Hell, she looked expensive. She was dressed in a very nice, dark suit, with beautiful black heels and curled hair. I almost forgot how to breathe looking at her. "What's your name, amor?" She asked me, looking at me while mixing her drink by swishing it around.

"Kaino," I replied, my mouth suddenly dry. She can call me whatever she wants. She looked at me with lust and chuckled at how intimidating she was to me. I looked down, avoiding her gaze.

She swiftly placed her hand under my chin, forcing me to look at her. "Why so scared, princesa?" She questioned me, inches away from my face. I could smell all of the alcohol she had drunk tonight. "I'm not scared," I scoffed. She just laughed at me before pushing me onto her lap.

I let out a soft gasp before I settled. My face was to hers and we were so, so close. "Well what about you, beautiful?" I asked her, twirling a strand of her hair in mine. She chuckled before saying, "Iris." She looked at me like I was a meal. I felt my face get hot.

Suddenly I felt her mouth on my neck. She started kissing it softly, then roughly biting it. I let a soft moan escape from my lips before I covered my mouth not wanting to be heard.

"Let them hear," Iris said, pushing my hand away from my mouth. She moved the hair that had fallen on my shoulder and continued to kiss my collarbone, shoulder, and jawline.

I shuddered at her touch, wanting and needing more. I just need to get off. I started grinding on her thigh, but she stopped me. "Ah, ah, ah. Mm..so so needy!" She teased. She stopped messing with my neck and what she said next made me squirm.

"Get me a room. Ahora." She instructed one of the men standing in front of us. I don't understand some of her words, but they roll off her tongue so sweetly. The man nodded and she stood up, picking me up with her. Like I was a feather.

"You know I can walk on my own, right?" I asked her sarcastically. "Yeah, well you won't be able to tomorrow," She replied, snickering. As I heard the door open, I saw a bright light flash.

Suddenly I'm being thrown into a bed with a very hot woman between my thighs. I try to close my legs, not allowing her to touch higher. "Princesa, please, let me satisfy you.." She whispered, kissing down my face. Was I really about to fuck a stranger? Yes.

I nodded, allowing her hand to slither down my body slowly. My body grew hotter at her touch. As I felt her fingers run across my inner thighs, I bit my lip trying to hold in the sounds that were so eager to escape my lips. She started to pull up my dress, revealing my panties. I covered my face with my hands and turned away, embarrassed.

She rubbed her thumb across the hem and started to rub the fabric. I bet my lip was bleeding with how hard I was biting it. I felt Iris's hand slowly start to rub my clit and I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"There are those sounds I love to hear," Iris told me, kissing my thighs. Her fingers made my body jerk involuntarily. She continued to work her fingers on me, only stopping when I got too loud. The way she made me the sound was prurient.

Iris continued to rub my clit faster and harder, making me want to scream. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to climaxing, but that ended just as Iris's fingers did. I scoffed and looked up at her.

"Princesa, don't look at me like that. I'll give you what you want," She whispered as she lowered her head down to my ear. I squirmed underneath her hot breath on my neck. She licked my neck, going down to my collarbone. I shuddered at the sensation.

I felt her fingers going lower and lower on my body until she reached my slit. My eyes widened and my face turned red. "Oh, amor, so wet...for who?" She questioned as she continued to finger me through my panties. "Mmm, y-you.." I mumbled.

She snickered and moved my panties to the side and stuck her fingers inside me. My back arched a little and I attempted to close my legs. "Now baby, you wanted this. Don't stop being slutty now," She encouraged, her words slurred.

Her pace started to pick up and I started to moan louder and louder the deeper she inserted herself. This feels so good. That's all I can think about. This hot woman is fucking my brains out. I could tell I was about to finish.

"Please I-Iris..." I begged. I can't take it anymore. Her fingers see deep inside of me and they are making me feel better than I've ever felt before.
"Please what, princesa?" She asks, forcing me to beg even more.

"P-please let me..." I started, "please let me cum," I begged her. I could feel my back arching even more and my legs trying to fall into one another.

Iris's POV
-----------------
The poor baby. Trying so hard to hold it in. Mmm.
"I'll be kind to you tonight, princesa," I told the girl as she trembled at my touch. I felt all of her fluid on my hand as I took my hand out of her.

I held my hand up to her mouth and made her taste herself. She gladly did so, and I watched as her body twitched over the orgasm I just granted her. She sucked my fingers clean and then pulled up her panties.

She stood up, wobbling, and pulled her dress down "You were serious, I can't walk" She said to me grabbing my arm. "I'll walk you outside and I'll get you a cab, princesa," I told her.

As we passed by the lounge I instructed a man, I don't remember his name right now but he works for me I'm sure, to get Kaino a cab. I think I'm going to drink some more. I watched as he walked her out, she's trying to gain her balance back. Cute.

I drank three more drinks and got up to leave. I walked out of the nightclub with a random worker. I feel like I am going to pass out. My eyes are not in my head, Jesus fucking christ. The room is spinning. I get in the limo and immediately crash in the seats. I will not remember a single fucking thing tomorrow.

————————————-A/N———————————-
So, this was interesting. Let's do it again sometime 👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏽.
No but actually I was screaming while writing this. There's gonna be so much worse and this is only the tip of the iceberg but if my momma ever read what I wrote today, I would be at an adoption center.
edit: also, I wrote 1434 words!! I'm proud of myself lol