𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑶𝒏𝒆

(Y/n) groaned as blinding sunlight met her closed eyes. She keep saying they should buy new darker curtains but David insisted that it wasn't necessary.

Feeling a small body on her chest, she lets an amused chuckle, it wasn't the first time this happens.

" Max-" She yawned, interrupting herself. " What did I told you about coming in when I'm sleeping.." She felt the small boy groan.

" Not my fucking problem, you're warm." Max mumbled in her shoulder as he held her arm tighter.

.
.
It's been two weeks since (Y/n) was hired as a camp counselor, and so far all the campers seems to like her.

Especially the small boy who didn't want to let go of her right now.

At first Max was very suspicious of the new counselor, mostly because the two looked so similar in terms of appearances.

They both have a great mass of fluffy curly hair and a rare pair of bright aquamarine eyes, plus they both like wearing upper garments. ( Max's hoodie and (Y/n)'s basketball jacket who stays almost closed so everyone could only see her neck and chest)

But overtime, he quickly warmed up to her.
(Y/n) wasn't as annoying as David and wasn't as bitchy as Gwen, the campers' words not hers, in fact she let them off with many things.

She could always say: " They are children, you know. They need to loosen up and live their youth while they still can."

Instant love, every campers loved her and how cool she was with them.

She brought back sweets and good things to eat for them, she spent a lot of time with each camper one after the other to participate in their interest, she didn't try to force them to do activities.

But this wasn't the only they liked about her.

Sweet, kind, caring but who still made sure things didn't get out of hand with her iron fist, (Y/n) was the perfect mother figure.
And I guess that's what made Max loosen up.

He saw in this woman a comfort zone, an area where he could let his guard down without fear of being hurt.
Even when he was an absolute nightmare on her first days, she still had the patience to try and know him better, to make him more comfortable in her presence.

And that obviously worked since now the small boy was basically glued to her.
If she was seen somewhere, Max was bound to be near, following her. He was always by her side.

But does it actually bother her ? Of course not, quite the opposite !
(Y/n) grew to love having the small troublemaker around her just like he liked being in her presence.

Which seemed to be a good thing from what Gwen told her.

Gwen said that as soon as Max knew she was around, he's less mean and troublesome much to Gwen's relief since less things have been destroyed or burned down.

But enough backstory..
.
.

" C'mon Max, I need to make breakfast for everyone." The curly haired woman chuckled as she sits up from her bed, hearing Gwen snore above her.
For her arrival, David installed bunk beds that the women shared with Gwen on top and (Y/n) on the bottom bed.

" Fuck nooooooo-" Max keep a hold on her arm, wanting her to lie back down next to him.
" Stay here. Cuddle meeeeeee-" (Y/n) just chuckled and ruffled his black hair.

" Let's go, you grumpy cat." The boy grunted in annoyance as he was picked up by his yellow shirt. (Y/n) hold him on her hip as she silently walked out the cabin.