𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

When (Y/n) came back, she was driving a brand new black Mercedes that she parked on the side of the counselor cabin.

The woman stepped out her car and met a grumpy Gwen who stepped out of the cabin to greet her.

" Hey girl." She grinned at the two as she put her keys in her inside jacket pockets.
" Hope the campers didn't rough you up too much !" She chuckled when Gwen glared at her, knowing fully well that they were a nightmare to her.

" Very funny (Y/n). Those little shit were a absolute fucking nightmare !!" Gwen yelled as she throws her hands up in overdramatic irritated way.

(Y/n) snorted as she watched her friend babbling all the things they've done to her and David, the counselor knew that those kids were doing chaos in her absence but it was still funny to see Gwen so pissed.

" -and they started complaining on how they wish you were here !! And  then Nikki started a food fight, there was food everywhere (Y/n) !! EVERYWHERE !!! Even on QM!" (Y/n) hummed as she calmy walked toward the Mess Hall with Gwen following her while still raging.

" -And then Max left the Mess Hall to sleep early without eating, he didn't even touch the pudding !! That little shit's gonna-" "Wait what ?" (Y/n) interrupted as she turned to her friend with a worried expression.

Gwen looked at her with a raised brow. " Max went to bed without eating ? Didn't you guys try to persuade him or something?" (Y/n) asked with a frown.

" Well David tried but Max flipped him off and stayed in his tent the whole evening." Gwen answered as they approached the Mess Hall. She saw her friend rub the bridge of her nose and sigh.

" He didn't eat this morning either, he just threw it in David's face when he tried to talk to him." Gwen said as she stop walking when (Y/n) froze. Gwen saw the mom look appeared on her co-counselor face.

" Talk to him. Make him eat something." Gwen brushed her hair away from her face as she pats her friends shoulder. " He respects you way more than me and David, he won't listen to us but will listen to you if you say something."

" Heh, that kid's crazy about you y'know." Gwen chuckled. " Always following you around, only listening to you, staying close to you in activities, being less of a shithead to you."

"How can you handle him ? That kid's been driving me crazy since day one !" Gwen saw (Y/n) stare at her for a second before she grinned.

" I had to handle kids that were way worse than Max in my former job. Kids his age knows when there could be something fishy with a adult, that's why they make everything to make them react." (Y/n) grinned but her aqua eyes had a distant look in them making Gwen slightly worried.

" When a kid like Max makes everything to make your life hell, it's because he feels uncomfortable around you and need to be reassured that there is no danger around him and that he can trust you without being scared of getting hurt." She said as she readjusts her jacket on her shoulder when it slipped.