𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒘𝒐

(Y/n) was trying to repare the extreme sports ramp for Ered. This was the third time the blond accidentally broke it while doing a figure.

' Note to self: buy more wooden planks to repare the ramp.' She thought as she fixed the hole.

" -and I'm sure you'll like our new counselor (Y/n), Mr. Campbell. She's very good at keeping the camp standing and taking care of all the campers."

The curly haired woman turned to see David and Gwen, followed by Max and the new campers with the founder of the camp.

" HI (Y/N) !!" David yelled and excitedly waved, making her chuckle and wave back at the redhead. She took a plank and used it as a skateboard to slide down the ramp to reach the ground.

" Hey guys." She smiled at them, then turned to Campbell who was staring at her like she was some price.
" I like her Davey, she has a strong smell of money on her." (Y/n) blinked in confusion as the others looked at the founder with a frown.

" Thank you ?" She forced a grin then turned to the right when she heard the sound of rolling wheels.
" Oh Ered ! Just repared the ramp, but please be more careful. It can still break the next time you do a figure." The blond nodded before rolling away after saying how cool she was.

" (Y/n) !!" The said curly haired woman and the others turned to see an illusionist and role-player ran towards her.

" Nerris, Harrison, what's wrong ?"

" (Y/n) !! Harrison made my cape disappear !" " Only because Nerris hit me with her dice !" Both whined before glaring at each other.

" Okay guys, calm down ! I know how to help you." Both children turned to her. " Harrison, handkerchief." The boy was confused for a second but then gave her one that was red.

" You said your cape disappeared, huh ? Then I'm gonna make you a new one !" (Y/n) smiled as she clenched the fabric in her hand. Then she hold the piece she left intentionally out, that's when she surprised everyone.

She started to pull it but this time the fabric was dark blue and it keeps extending.

" Woah !" " How did you do that ?!" Harrison asked in awe and disbelief at the same time.

The others were too shocked at the magic trick that just witnessed. The curly haired woman just chuckled, she always has some trick up in her sleeves.

" Behold ! The new sorceress cloak !! It adds +22 personality points and is immute to dark spells." (Y/n) smiled at the girl who looked at the cloak with sparkling eyes, while Harrison stared at her in awed.

" Here you go, Nerris the Cute !" Nerris took it from her hands and hesitantly put it over her shoulders. Then she gave the counselor a wide smile.

" Thank you, (Y/n) the Sweet ! Now I'm immune to dark spells !" They all stared at the girl as she ran away with a happy laugh.

" How did you do that ? I wanna know !!" Harrison tugged her jacket sleeve with puppy eyes but (Y/n) just giggled as she ruffled his brown hair.

" You know the rule, Harrison. Magicians never reveals their secrets." " Aw, damn it !" The boy frowned before walking away.

" You never told us you could do magic tricks !" David smiled as she turned to him with a shrug. " You never asked."

" So it is some sort of Camp Camp ?" She heard Nikki ask David.
" Well in a way, yes actually. Camp Campbell reunites all sorts of camps into one." (Y/n) answered as she scratches her chin.

The sweet atmosphere got ruined when a black car arrived, two men got out and start firing in their direction.

" Take cover !!" (Y/n) tugged the nearest children and covered them with her body. She heard Campbell yelled something about code black before an helicopter arrived and lead down a ladder.