𝑪𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔 𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍

The curly haired counselor was peacefully sleeping in her bunk.
The temperature has been low for a few days now, yet the cold atmosphere would just plunge her into the deepest and most peaceful slumber any insomniac would love to feel.

Though, her peace was cut short when- (Sound of door being slammed open by our gremlin lol)

" (Y/n) !!!" Max yelled as he jumped on his sleeping counselor, waking her up with a breathless "Oof !".

" Max, sweetheart, what is it ?" She complained as she checked on her phone. Seeing 5:56 A.M., she yawned and sat up, looking down at her protege in confusion on why he woke her up.

" It's snowing outside!!" Max pointed to the window, looking up at her with a panicked expression. (Y/n) could only stare, really confused, but feeling too tired to try understanding.

" Max, we're in summer. There can't be.." Her aqua eyes looked through the window, then widened in shock.

Surely enough, the whole scenery was covered in white coldness, which kept falling from the sky.

" Snow.. outside!?!" She quickly jumped off her bed, taking Max in her arms as she shivered at the cold atmosphere.
She stood there, looking out at the falling snow as Max just looked up at her reaction also in disbelief.

Both Gwen and David were startled awake by (Y/n)'s- "AYO, WHAT THE FU-"

.
.
(Cue theme song)

.
.
~~
Max and Neil were both looking out of the window of the Mess Hall, dressed in much warmer clothes that they packed.

"I don't believe it." Max was just weirded out while Neil was more amazed by the unusual climate.

" Kids ! Get over here !" Gwen called out for everyone to gather. As they all gathered, (Y/n) appeared from the kitchen carrying the plates with everyone's breakfast.

" Get them while the bacon is still super crispy, kids !" She smiled as she set the plate on the table, then chuckled as they all fell on them like a pack of wolves

" So.. What in the hell's going on out there ? Snow in summer ?!" Neil asked the adults, and Gwen and David, while chewing on his bagel.