𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

" (Y/nnnnn).."
" I know Gwen."

Gwen was, like David would say, 'under the weather'.

In short she have her period, meaning that she was more grumpy than usual and could just whine at the cramps. And of course (Y/n) decided to stay in the cabin to help her friends cause Girl Rules.

She just hoped that David handled the campers.
She was the one who was supposed to teach the campers how to do home-made ice cream, something that Max really wanted to do, and hoped that the boy wasn't too disappointed by her absence.

.
[ OOOOOOOOH !! There's a place I know-]
.

*Beep beep*
" Oh ! It looks like the compress has finished heating up." The (h/c) woman spinned her chair and made it roll towards the electronic compress.

It had a charger that allowed it to be heated in a few minutes, (Y/n) was thankful she brought it with her.

" Heat is scientifically proven to help relieve menstrual cramps. You're lucky I decided to bring it with me Gwen." She said as she wrapped it in her second bandana so it doesn't make direct contact with Gwen's tense skin.

(Y/n) then stood up from her chair and went toward Gwen who was half asleep in her bunk, she lift her friend's shirt and put the hot compress below her belly button. She grinned when she saw Gwen sigh in relief as she tied it around her hips.

" Thanks (Y/n)." The woman just chuckled and leaned off the bed. " You're a real lifesaver.."

" You welcome." She patted Gwen's arm then walked to the door. " You stay here, I'm gonna check how David's handling the children."

" 'K, see ya." Gwen lazily waved as she heard the door close.

~

(Y/n) hummed as she walked towards the Mess Hall. Surprisingly the atmosphere was calm around her, maybe David did handle the campers..

" -ussies ! Pussies ! Pussies ! Pussies !" Or maybe not..

(Y/n) saw the campers coming from the lake, while they keep chanting 'pussies !' with smiles on their face. She made a really confused face.

Why were they chanting that ? Did David did that ?

" Kids !!" The campers turned to the curly woman who speed walked to them. " Why are you chanting that ?" (Y/n) asked as she crossed her arms.

" (Y/n) ! David made us search for a new mascot !" Nerris said as they all approached the counselor.

" Yeah ! And it was so awesome !!" Nikki giggled as she tugged on her sleeve.

" It was not awesome !! Platypuses can have rabies and diseases and it's probably poisonous !" Neil yelled as his greenette friend shrugged it off.

(Y/n) gave another confused face. " A new mascot ? A platypus ? Really ?" She saw all the campers nod.

" For fucks sake-" She stopped herself and rubbed her nose with a sigh.

' Remember (Y/n)..not in front of the children..'

" One job. I asked him to do one job." She sighed as she glanced at her watch. It was too late now, home-made ice cream will be for another day..

" Okay. You guys are free to do whatever you want for the rest of the evening, I need to see David." She smiled when they cheered. " Where is he ?"

" He was like near the lake or whatever.. Max too." Ered answered cooly as always." Thanks Ered." (Y/n) patted her blond hair