Chapter 7

No one PoV

Evelynn screams out, slicing through the furniture around her with her lashers.

She stops when she hears the groan of one of the many body guards meant to protect the idols.

She growls as she approaches the downed guard. Kai'sa and Ahri panic behind her, trying to call their missing friend.

Evelynn: "You!—"

Evelynn grabs the downed guard by the throat using her lashers, she lifts the guard to eye level.

Evelynn: "You had one job!"

The guard's eyes widened as Evelynn grabs his face.

Evelynn: "If you won't use your arms to protect my Akali, then you don't need them."

Her lashers flare, slicing a clean hash halfway through the guards arm.

An ear piercing scream rung out from the guard as he heals his wounded arm.

Evelynn: "If you won't use your legs to spring into action, then you don't need them."

The guard instantly begins to struggle in her grasp, she dug her claws into his face in return.

Evelynn: "You had this coming."

She shifts her claws further up, slicing through the guards cheeks as she slowly made her way to his eyes.

Evelynn: "If you won't see, then you don't deserve eyes!—"

Ahri: "Eve!"

Evelynn snaps back.

Evelynn: "What!?"

A few minutes earlier.

Y/n sits on his bed with his headphones on as he lifts his weights.

Y/n sighed lightly as he stood up, still curling the dumbbells in his hand. He glanced around his room, his newly singed poster was hung up on the wall next to Akali's cap.

Various posters decorated his room, mostly KDA or corny inspirational posters. He went to admire one of the posters when his stomach decided to grumble.

The boy had grown hungry, and as such decided to leave his bedroom and grab a quick snack. With a small grunt, he placed down his weight on the dresser next to him.

He turns to the door and opens it, using his foot to nudge it further while grabbing the dumbbell again. The lad marches forward, with one thought on his mind.

Food.

The cat Vastaya continues his march until he reaches the living room. A scream pierces his ears, even through the headphones blasting workout music.

The boy turns his head quickly, unsure of what the scream could have been.

Y/n's eyes widened for a moment, upon noticing three strange figures standing near his couch.

Cautiously, he removes his headphones using his shoulder to nudge them off, before approaching the trio.

Akali PoV

My last ditch attempt, a scream was all I could muster as the blonde crook approached.

Bear: "At ease, we can't afford to lay a hand on you more than we already have."

He glanced at the blonde guy.

Bear: "Get us out of here—"

Falcon: "Oh shit!"